Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is his very first post on this forum ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...first-goy.html

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      This is his very first post on this forum ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...first-goy.html
      Kind of surprised this guy is still around. His avatar should be Screech. He's an imbecile too.

All he had to do is come on here and apologize for his actions. Instead he calls members addicts and tells everyone to fuck off.

Not the brightest bulb in the box. What a nimrod

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Way to give SAN JOSE a bad name. Your probably the guy I saw last night begging for change in front of the San jose HP pavilion
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
          For all who read this post, this 25* pick no longer a 25* pick. After further studying, reading up, and watching film on these teams this year. It is too close to call because of the X factors like the flu and the traveling involved.

A more reliable pick I've been stuck on is BYU -18, after seeing Tulane get mopped by Tulsa and Tulane not even having a pass game, this BYU will have a potential shutout. Now that BYU has talk in being in the championship mix they will looking to give it all they got to impress the BCS. I REPEAT Tulane SUCKS, they will lose by 30+
          After your original cut and paste analysis, it looks like you did study and read up. As for you watching film on theses teams, that has to be the quote of the year
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

He is quick to update his record and NOT put Hawaii in...what a scumbag
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
            X