Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn funny post....and sadly true - my sincere apologies for not giving you proper credit.
    The Harder I work - the luckier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatKirkBoy View Post
      Damn funny post....and sadly true - my sincere apologies for not giving you proper credit.
      Thank you sir, your the only 1 here that has giving me any such of a thing

Comment

PaperChaseN
        User Lists Last Activity: Today 12:10 AM
        Current Activity: Viewing Thread 1st GOY 25* NCAAF 10/12 Saturday

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Just like the other 2 threads Paper created. Same shit different year.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

I will continue doing what I do. I am not obligated to place all my bets and what I decide to go with each week. I do it because I wanna help all you addicts, but I'm sorry if I am not by the computer all times to update you. People do change their minds, so what if I changed mind. FUCK OFF.
            2009 Record
            GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
            10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
            MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
              I will continue doing what I do. I am not obligated to place all my bets and what I decide to go with each week. I do it because I wanna help all you addicts, but I'm sorry if I am not by the computer all times to update you. People do change their minds, so what if I changed mind. FUCK OFF.
              Good Luck on your future wagers

Comment

Nice apology idiot....

We seriously dont need that kind of attitude around here. You have zero remorse for people losing hard earned money because you decided to change your mind. And did a piss poor job of letting people know. How unbelievably pathetic.

You've got a lot to learn junior....
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Kaz...I am on YOUR SIDE! I didn't mean to imply that no one lost any money on his bad post - just that my feeling is that there are a few jumping on the pile just for fun and I stick with that feeling. There is no question that people lost money but I found nothing in his original post that was...um...original? All the good stuff was pulled straight from another source and not his...the stuff that was his is when I tuned out - like this:

******My initial thoughts looking at week 2 lines and i see a ton of value. but the game i wanted to talk about was Wazzu vs. Hawaii. I see a big win for the cougs here, this game is being played at QWEST Field in Seattle. Every year the cougs have their annual game in Seattle at QWEST and it is always rocking. Cougar fans get real rowdy, and this will be a great environment to get their first W. This is probably the cougs second best opportunity to get a W this season behind Portland State, but look for the cougs to be heavily favored in that game.*********

"Cougar fans get real rowdy".....really? "The place is really rocking"...wow that's amazing insight.

Dude...my intention was not to piss you or anyone else who DID lose money on this guys awful post. Just to add another opinion on why he probably should have never posted at all....maybe it just came out wrong. If so, my bad.

Plus I love your avatar.
                  The Harder I work - the luckier I get.

Comment

Dude...my intention was not to piss you or anyone else who DID lose money on this guys awful post. Just to add another opinion on why he probably should have never posted at all....maybe it just came out wrong. If so, my bad.

Plus I love your avatar.
                    Well I was pissed for a minute but then you smoothed it all out

Comment

Kaz...I am on YOUR SIDE! I didn't mean to imply that no one lost any money on his bad post - just that my feeling is that there are a few jumping on the pile just for fun and I stick with that feeling. There is no question that people lost money but I found nothing in his original post that was...um...original? All the good stuff was pulled straight from another source and not his...the stuff that was his is when I tuned out - like this:

******My initial thoughts looking at week 2 lines and i see a ton of value. but the game i wanted to talk about was Wazzu vs. Hawaii. I see a big win for the cougs here, this game is being played at QWEST Field in Seattle. Every year the cougs have their annual game in Seattle at QWEST and it is always rocking. Cougar fans get real rowdy, and this will be a great environment to get their first W. This is probably the cougs second best opportunity to get a W this season behind Portland State, but look for the cougs to be heavily favored in that game.*********

"Cougar fans get real rowdy".....really? "The place is really rocking"...wow that's amazing insight.

Plus I love your avatar.
                      No worries. I understand where you are coming from. Just pointing out there's no need to pour salt in the wound. But I get that you were just giving an opinion on the play.

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

[QUOTE=PaperChaseN;1687592]I will continue doing what I do. I am not obligated to place all my bets and what I decide to go with each week. I do it because I wanna help all you addicts, but I'm sorry if I am not by the computer all times to update you. People do change their minds, so what if I changed mind. FUCK OFF.[/QUOTE

What a slapdick!!

Comment

major fucking douche bag and go yourself asswipe
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Wow! Telling all the addicts here to FUCK OFF!

UNFUCKINGREAL!!!!!!!!!

Just saw this cluster fuck and had to comment.
                            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Your a dumb ass. And for the record,your no picking ass can FUCK OFF

Comment

Did you guys not see me post my new GOY on BUY early yesterday morning on another new thread?
                                2009 Record
                                GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
                                10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
                                MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Working...
                                X