Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am just very dissappointed...why put out a pick like that when you have no clue? man oh man, my bad for listening to a wannabe
    Back to Back with Super Bowl XLIV

NCAA (6-9-0) (-17 units)
    NFl (4-4-0) (-4 units)
    I now love Mark Sanchez !

Comment

I guess I dont mind so much that he put out a fucked up pick, but to come back on here and say he won money with NO APOLOGY for his GOY blunder, and subsequent back peddling, is completely ridiculous. At least have the balls to apologize!!!!

That is immature and just plain clueless...
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

what a douche
        Back to Back with Super Bowl XLIV

NCAA (6-9-0) (-17 units)
        NFl (4-4-0) (-4 units)
        I now love Mark Sanchez !

Comment

I didnt know Chuck was back. Let me guess paper you had a 10 teamer you won today also right??
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
            Yeah I ended up winning my BYU Half and game GOY. I ended up playing Hawaii (-3) 10* but forgot to post. Sorry about that guys, I didn't have a computer nearby.

That is really messed up man. You sell everybody on Wash St as a GOY and then you come back 23 hours later after most have gone to bed and say it is no longer a GOY and you find Byu to be a "More Reliable" play? You didn't say anywhere that Byu was the new GOY, you simply said it was a more reliable play. Add to that you post after the fact that you went against your own GOY and Won 10* on Hawaii ... knowing many may have already taken your advice on Wash St? You really screwed some people up here and you threw nothing but salt on their wounds with this post. Not good man, not good at all.

Comment

I don't know who the bigger fuck'n idiot is.... Paper-Fuckin'Asshole for doing what he did, or ME for loading up on Wash State, and just now seeing this post! If I were running this site, this ass-hole would be banned for pulling this shit and destroying the members who played it! IMHO!

Comment

Anyone who has Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell as their avatar has some issues man..

No but seriously though...pretty weak...I was actually the first one this morning to notice this and was GL with the GOY cancellation...like who the fuck "cancels" a GOY of all plays...LOL dude is probably like 16 IMO...
                Last edited by Chado1; 09-12-2009, 11:13 PM.
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
                  Yeah I ended up winning my BYU Half and game GOY. I ended up playing Hawaii (-3) 10* but forgot to post. Sorry about that guys, I didn't have a computer nearby.
                  I had BYU as my GOY but couldn't post it because The "B, Y and U" keys were not working on my keyboard.
                  Even worse than what the others said is that you started a thread about what everyone's best pick(Not picks) are for Saturday and Sunday, and then you yourself post THREE DIFFERENT picks for today.
                  ps I had no play on the game, and if I did, I assure you it would not have been on one of the worst teams out there.
                  Last edited by savage1; 09-12-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    you started a thread about what everyone's best pick(Not picks) are for Saturday and Sunday, and then you yourself post THREE DIFFERENT picks for today.
                    Wow forgot he started that picks thread also like whats the point then...

This dude has to be related to Chuck man..
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                      I don't know who the bigger fuck'n idiot is.... Paper-Fuckin'Asshole for doing what he did, or ME for loading up on Wash State, and just now seeing this post! If I were running this site, this ass-hole would be banned for pulling this shit and destroying the members who played it! IMHO!
                      I really doubt he will be back ... and if he does post again he will deserve to get what he is getting right now ...

Like Wayne said, it is bad enough to back off on a GOY but then to say he played the other side and won is just ridiculous ...

Comment

I pulled off this guy the moment Kaptain informed him of a possible "flu" outbreak within the program. This was something like 5 or 6 posts after he gave us his monologue about the GOY...and he immediately starts crawfishing...

But to be fair...his write up was terrible. He made little or no logical sense in his pick to begin with. I think we are seeing a good deal of jumping on the pile from a bunch of guys who never placed a dime on the game - they just want to kick this guy in the balls - AND LET ME BE CLEAR...HE DESERVES IT ALL. But if you based any monetary decision on this guys original write up you were probably going to lose today anyway. Just my opinion guys - don't mean to offend or upset the apple cart. I lost a ton today because I got too cute and got away from the fundamentals (good teams crush bad ones - regardless of previous week...SEE O.U).

All my best.
                        The Harder I work - the luckier I get.

Comment

This is one of the biggest cowards ever on bc........we all know you lost , take a loss and dust yourself off rather than instigating some other shit to save face! asshole

Comment

Originally posted by ThatKirkBoy View Post
                            I pulled off this guy the moment Kaptain informed him of a possible "flu" outbreak within the program. This was something like 5 or 6 posts after he gave us his monologue about the GOY...and he immediately starts crawfishing...

But to be fair...his write up was terrible. He made little or no logical sense in his pick to begin with. I think we are seeing a good deal of jumping on the pile from a bunch of guys who never placed a dime on the game - they just want to kick this guy in the balls - AND LET ME BE CLEAR...HE DESERVES IT ALL. But if you based any monetary decision on this guys original write up you were probably going to lose today anyway. Just my opinion guys - don't mean to offend or upset the apple cart. I lost a ton today because I got too cute and got away from the fundamentals (good teams crush bad ones - regardless of previous week...SEE O.U).

All my best.
                            UMM that would have been me informing him of the flu, thank you very much

Comment

In all the years I've been here at BC,I've never seen such a freaking crap call GOY,noone will ever follow this clown again

Comment

Originally posted by ThatKirkBoy View Post

All my best.
                                You're way off base....I don't think there's piling on at all. This guy made some bonehead posts, back peddled and came on here talking about how he won. He deserves zero credit. He will think twice before posting a GOY in the future. And I guarantee you people lost money and people didn't see him retract it or whatever in the hell you call it.

And how do you figure his original post made no logical sense? He cut and paste from the Honalulu Advertiser and went into a lengthy write up about how Hawaii pulled out their last win and that Wash St was playing at a park where they had a good chance of winning. That all made logical sense.

What didnt make sense was his posting after the fact....

Be realistic. Please!

KAZ
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X