Stolen Winners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Winners...

Well, got off to a good 3-0 start last week. Not going to count Texas A&M which posted a minute late and was stolen from the good Kaptain anyway so i am sure everyone knew of that play anyway.

This week starting out with Kent State... may want to wait cuz the line is climbing. GL all
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

BOL littlebear.
    Go Browns!!

Comment

gl Bear

Comment

I am with the Gris on this one too....

adding: Washington State
        Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

GL this week LB!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl lil bear

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

adding: San Jose State
              Try and find the + 14 if you can...

Comment

adding: Arkansas State

may be foolish but also taking them for a small wager on the moneyline...

Comment

GL today LB
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL today LB!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Needing a little 2nd half love on those 2 early dogs... marathon tho, not a sprint...

adding: Georgia

Comment

good luck, lil bear!

Comment

Well, sorry to all that tailed me today. Need San Jose St. to avoid an 0-5 day. 1-4 doesnt quite cut it either. Been busy but i hope others had a profitable day. I WILL rebound from this day and possibly have some NFL for tomorrow.

Comment

Hey shit happens...Theres always next week bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X