X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those wondering

What is going on?
    Where I grew up, if someone covered your ass, you had a friend. I don't mean some stupid drug deal or who is friends with who. I mean when someone took the time to actually do something for you. Well, Monte (BC) took the time to do something for me. This is what I would call a true friend. I'm not sure if everyone on this site understands. I'm not sure if Monte is doing it for the money or if he truly likes people, but he did something I think only a friend would do for another friend, he covered my ass.
    I'm not sure if he has done anything for anyone else, but he did for me. Where I grew up if people do something for you out of the ordinary, you owe them.
    Some people are trying to under mine what we have here and I will cover my friends ass. I did post names on my poll that had nothing to do nothing, but if you notice, the guilty parties were the first to speak up. I put some names in my post that had nothing to do with it, I also left some out that did. I am very sorry Tipster was voted on in my poll, that wasn't was I was trying to do. I was one of the first to defend the Tipster when he was going bad.
    Enough babbling, what I am trying to say is, When someone helps you for no reason, that is a friend. I will do what I have to do to cover anyone's ass that has helped me, that is what friends are for.

Comment

Think About It :

And this is how you repay him ???

Glad I aint your friend !

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

sorry

sorry, that was taste less
        Last edited by wizardofoddz; 11-11-2003, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Try to be an adult!! You sound like a kidd in the school yard.

Comment

Working...
          X