butch davis is an ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• butch davis is an ass

just heard here in cleveland, the dude cut kevin johnson from the team for no reason. he was the best player on that team. go against the browns the rest of the year, nobody wants to play for him and the team will want him gone. it just came out that he shouldnt have suspeneded william green, per the collective bargaining agreement. him and carmen policy are gone at the end of the year. just recently policy sold his 10% stake in the team. you watch donoven mcnabb will be on the phone to his gm and will be begging to get kj. Browns Blow!!

been a browns fan all my life!!! sometimes it sure is difficult tho. gotta wonder what the hell davis is thinking. kinda reminds me of when belichick boned bernie kosar in the middle of the season.(that one they were winning) if davis didn't draft you he really doesn't think you can play. he's hosing couch too in my humble opinion!!!!

Comment

KC should grab him, i see the98 rams all over again
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Working...
      X