nba picks for 2night==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba picks for 2night==>

Seems as though several like a couple of the same plays as myself tonight! The Celtic pick is definitely one of the better as the number indicate:

Offense For FG% 3P% FT% Reb.
    Bos.
    Ind. 89.8
    87.4 44.5
    43.2 24.7
    31.8 78.6
    70.5 44.8
    Defense Agst. FG% 3P% FT% Reb.
    Bos.
    Ind. 92.0
    80.8 40.5
    40.5 35.6
    39.1 69.1
    72.5 40.8

Add to it the Pacers can't win at home and are actually being booed at end game......gotta go Boston here....

Adding Miami at an early +10.5 from this morning.....this may be a micro close cover if that looking at the numbers but worth a bet at double digits in the NBA.....not going real big on it but should come in by a point or two.

Going to also take the Kings one more time......this one at home where they flourish offensively and at -6 should handle the lower scoring Pistons by that margin.

Wolves and Seatt should light it up as well tonight assuming Seattle shows up with their Clippers offense!

KINGS-6
    MIAMI +10.5
    WOLV/SEA (O)184
    CELTS +5

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

best of

luck gv

Comment

Same to you

PoBoy........Nice to see we are on at least two of the same picks! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

What's up G? We're on the same side tonite on Every game!!! I'll jump on the Over play with you!!! Still looking at a couple of more plays!!! Best of Luck GMan!!! Knock!

Comment

GoldVike

I took

Miami + 10

and

Indiana - 5

Now I am nervous about your Boston pike - your reasons for liking Bosyton sound good.
          sigpic

Comment

Art==>Another little local tidbit

is Foster will be playing with a very nasty cold......they just interviewed him on the pregame show......BUT!! THE PACERS ARE THE HOTTEST TEAM RIGHT NOW sooooooo The Celts could still Melts ya know! GOOD LUCK!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
            X