Saturday NCAA Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NCAA Football

Navy (+22) at Ohio State - Navy is well coached and loves putting up points in garbage time. One of my favorite wagering stats, is Navy is 53-22 against the spread in their last 75 road games. I also think it's going to take Pryor some time getting used to the guys around him, and the receivers and backs are very inexperienced. And I think some OSU players could have USC on their minds. OSU will win, but not by more than 3 TDs. 2 Units

Georgia (+5.5) at Oklahoma State - It looks like the line has gone down to +5.5, but I still like UGA. As I posted in a different thread, Richt is one of the best road coaches in the country on the road...he is 30-4 on the road and 10-2 against ranked teams on the road. He is also 28-1 in all non-conference games at UGA. I like Georgia a lot this year...they have a better o-line and I think a much improved defense. Joe Cox is a fifth year senior and with the experienced o-line in front of him will have time to throw to his blue chip receivers. And OkSU hasn't been in this situation before of being a preseason favorite. How will they deal with everyone telling them how good they are? I think UGA plus the points, and would also put a smaller bet on the money line.
    2 Units

Missouri v Illinois (-6.5) - This will be a major rebuilding year for Mizzou. On offense they lose Daniel, Maclin, and Chase Coffman, and on defense they lost 7 All-Big 12 defenders. Illinois has a lot of explosiveness on offense with Juice, Benn, Cumberland, and Fayson. Playing on the turf in St. Louis, I like the Illini a lot. 3 Units

LSU at Washington (+17.5) - This is a long trip for a young LSU team to make, and with an incredibly tough slate of games, LSU could overlook the Huskies. The other UW returns 18 starters, including NFL QB prospect Jake Locker, and now is being run by old USC o-coordinator, Steve Sarkesian. I think this game will be close. 1 unit

Baylor (+2.5) at Wake Forest - Baylor is an up-and-coming team. Coach Briles has the team going up, and they return 16 starters this year. Robert Griffin is a beast to stop and they have some excellent players on defense as well. On the flipside, Wake returns just 4 starters on defense, losing their top 5 tacklers. 1 Unit

Miami (+6.5) at Florida State - I am going to wait to lay this because I think the line is going to go up before game time. Miami's young team showed flashes of things to come last year, but this year I think they're poised to put it all together.

Miami (OH) v. Kentucky (-15) - Miami is bringing in a new system and Kentucky returns talent on both sides of the ball.

1 Unit

Army (+5) at Eastern Michigan - Not afraid to lay down on 2 service academies on one day. 1 Unit

Nice writeups and GL tomorrow!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Your my boy Blue.. Love the Illinois game and Georgia. BOL.
      Go Browns!!

Comment

good luck blue!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

GL on the card tomorrow
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
          X