• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Friday

YTD 18-16 +4.77 units
    Faves 3-4 -1.36 units
    Dogs 14-12 +5.13 units
    Totals 1-0 +1.0 units

I'm off a tough loss Wednesday when the +135 Twins led the White Sox 2-0 with two out and nobody on the ninth...and lost. Tonight is a great night for dog players.

1* Mets +148
    The Mets and Cubs are the two biggest disappointments of the year. There's no way the Cubs should be huge road favorites especially with Zambrano pitching. He's given up 18 hits and 12 runs in his last 7 2/3 innings. The Mets' Parnell is just as bad but that might not matter because the Cubs aren't hitting.

1* Reds +161
    A team that has won nine of eleven and is +161 is an almost automatic bet for me. Baseball's a game of streaks and I love playing bad, but hot, teams. Arroyo is pitching great and Derek Lowe isn't.

1* Giants -103
    The Wall Street Journal recently reported Barry Zito is the best second half pitcher in baseball and he's at it again. He's given up only one run in his last three starts combined! Milwaukee's Suppan has been lousy.

gl Gris

Comment

gl gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Goodm luck gris
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl Gris!

Comment

GL tonight gris man!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck on tha diamond, Griz!

Comment

This more than makes up for Wednesday's bad beat. I can't think of the last time I played three baseball bets in the same day; glad I did!

Comment

Working...
                X