Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins

I know it is pre-season but Im watching the Redskins game and this is by far the worst team I have ever seen try to play football.If you have horrible back-up players trying out for your team I cant see how they expect to get any better in the future.Snyder should buy another franchise that has a future because the Redskins certainly have a future but its not a bright one.Oh yea,I took them tonight getting 6.
    Sorriest team in the pre-season.Gambling on baseball or pre-season football equals a nightmare and an empty wallet.

Originally posted by creep View Post
    I know it is pre-season but Im watching the Redskins game and this is by far the worst team I have ever seen try to play football.If you have horrible back-up players trying out for your team I cant see how they expect to get any better in the future.Snyder should buy another franchise that has a future because the Redskins certainly have a future but its not a bright one.Oh yea,I took them tonight getting 6.
    Sorriest team in the pre-season.Gambling on baseball or pre-season football equals a nightmare and an empty wallet.

Snyder is the problem, hope he never gets to own another team. This team has no heart - players love to go there so they can get paid well and not have to work hard.

Vinny Cerrato should have been fired years ago but has his nose so far up Danny Boys ass it isnt funny,
    NBA is a joke

Comment

damn, i got that Skins D!

Comment

Nothing like a good preseason vent thread..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thank the Lord that pre-season is over.
          Now its time to stuff the wallets.
          Seahawks (-7).......to start the season off with a bang.

Comment

Believe me, I'm used to this misery now as as Skins fan. I see 7-9 at best. Shanahan will be the coach next season and they'll end up trading up and overpaying to get Tim Tebow. Not to mention they rip off season ticket holders with some shady tactics. I usually go to one game a year and that's if it's a free ticket. The stadium is 12 years old and it's already a gigantic dump in the middle of PG County Maryland, not DC. It's a nightmare getting in and out of there. Snyder is awful and will keep this once proud franchise from ever getting beyond a wild card season. He never learns.

Comment

Working...
            X