First time posting picks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time posting picks!

South Carolina at NC State (-5) - I got this line at -4, but it keeps going up. I don't see South Carolina being good at all this year and I think Spurrier will have his first ever losing season as a college head coach. They lost a lot of talent and Steven Garcia hasn't been able to put it together yet. I see this as a rebuilding year for SC. I like Russell Wilson a lot for State and Coach O'Brien has his team on the rise.

Oregon at Boise State (-4) - Got to love Boise on the blue field at night. I seriously think they should ban the blue jerseys on the blue field...how can a QB possibly see defenders, especially at night? Boise has won 55 of 56 games at home, dating back to 2002, and Coach Petersen has never lost at home (19-0). BSU beat up Oregon last year in Eugene and freshman QB threw for 386 yards. This year's Oregon team returns just 5 starters on defense and has a completely new secondary. On offense, they only return one starter on the o-line. They also have a new head coach, and since he has taken over, 8 players (including 2 of their top 3 receivers) have left the team. They do return a mobile QB in Masoli, but I do not understand why Oregon is ranked so high in the preseason polls. I'll take Boise confidently.

Hope everyone has a GREAT season!

GL tonight!!

Comment

good luck tonight, Blue! have a great season and keep throw'n'em out there!

Comment

Good Luck Blue ... Great to see you posting ...

Comment

I agree that Oregon is terribly overrated. Bellotti quit at the right time.

Some people take four weeks to adapt to new seasons. Good luck on both plays and keep posting; love the write-ups

Comment

Good luck sir
            Sloth

Comment

GL tonight thanks for posting agree with both.

ps be on the look out for my billion star locks!!!!!!!
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL Blue

Comment

gl....thanks for sharing....have a good season my man, and keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for posting Blue

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lake View Post
                      Oregon at Boise State (-4) - Got to love Boise on the blue field at night. I seriously think they should ban the blue jerseys on the blue field...how can a QB possibly see defenders, especially at night? Boise has won 55 of 56 games at home, dating back to 2002, and Coach Petersen has never lost at home (19-0). BSU beat up Oregon last year in Eugene and freshman QB threw for 386 yards. This year's Oregon team returns just 5 starters on defense and has a completely new secondary. On offense, they only return one starter on the o-line. They also have a new head coach, and since he has taken over, 8 players (including 2 of their top 3 receivers) have left the team. They do return a mobile QB in Masoli, but I do not understand why Oregon is ranked so high in the preseason polls. I'll take Boise confidently.
                      Blue Lake, welcome to the forum and very best of luck.
                      Just a few things:
                      1) Chip Kelly is 7-1 (as an offensive coordinator of course) when he has 2 weeks or more to prepare for an opponent. He is new to the head coaching position but in terms of knowing the culture at Oregon and being familiar with the players and their abilities, he's far from new.
                      2) Quarterback play, both in college and in the pros, is HUGE. Do not underestimate the value of a great quarterback, and Masoli is the best in the conference like it or not. He's also highly motivated after a cheap hit from the Broncos that literally knocked him out of the game with a concussion. So yeah, we got flustered and the game got away from us in the 2nd and 3rd quarters...
                      3) Dude, you shouldn't even speak on my Ducks because if you knew what you were talking about you'd know they don't have a brand new secondary. Senior CB Walter Thurmond III will challenge for all-Pac 10 honors at that position.

Check this:
                      YouTube - Boise St. Late Hits Need to Stop

But again, the very best of luck to you!
                      2019 SEASON
                      NCAAF
                      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes

Well, 1 and 1 on the posted picks with one unit on each (play small at the beginning of the year). My eyes started bleeding watching the SC/NCS game, just god awful.

Actually did end up one unit up taking North Texas over Ball St. but didn't post it so can't count it.

Sorry about the Ducks last night Peanut, I just don't think they are that good at this time. Maybe later in the year. By the way nice sucker punch your RB gave the Bronc Player. (and yes I know he was taunted!)

Comment

Working...
                        X