Thursdays Ncaa FB Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Ncaa FB Plays

Well guys season is finally hear. Hoping to have a good run like the last couple of years. Gonna play 2 tonite, heres what we got

NC State -5 {line went up alittle but i still like it. Last year Sc beat NC st 34-0, expecting a different outcome this time. Nc st is at home and returns some big weapons on offense. Sc has 3 startes on Defense OUT for tonites game,and graduated some real good players. The only area of a bit of concern is NC st defense they are young and inexperienced,but SC offense has been brutal the last few years, and im not expecting to much improvement this year.}

Boise St -3 {going against the line movement here,opened at -5/-6 now at -3. Everynoe says this is a revenge game for Oregon, this is the whole season for Boise, if they lose they have no chance at a BCS game, they will be ready. I believe Oregon only returs 9 starters, and lost a most of a very good oline, and lost their head coach. Boise is Boise they are very well coached and are not intimidated and they are at home. I may be way off here but i think Boise wins by double digits.}

Hope everyone has a Great Season

and in case anyone cares, will prob post my Sat plays on Friday, headin to the Notre Dame/Nevada game early early am on Sat

Good Luck
    FB Coach

good luck coach
    NFL...........0-0
    NCAAF ......4-3-1
    NBA...........0-0
    NCAAB.......0-0
    NHL...........0-0
    OVERALL
    0-0
    +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Good luck coach
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I totally agree about Boise. When will people learn these guys are for real and they rise to the occasion when they play these big teams? I love going against line movement. I think Boise by 10.

What are your thoughts about ND and Nev? I like Nevada and that amazing pistol offense +14???? They return a lot on offense and will score a ton on ND. I've seen that pistol offense in actrion, it's tough to stop.

GL

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

BOL Coach.
          Go Browns!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            I totally agree about Boise. When will people learn these guys are for real and they rise to the occasion when they play these big teams? I love going against line movement. I think Boise by 10.

What are your thoughts about ND and Nev? I like Nevada and that amazing pistol offense +14???? They return a lot on offense and will score a ton on ND. I've seen that pistol offense in actrion, it's tough to stop.

GL

KAZ
            Hey Kaz u know wats crazy is im a high school FB coach and the team we play Friday nite runs the pistol, and your right is very tough to stop. About the ND/Nev game dont think im going to play aside I think ND will be better this year, and will score aton not sure about their D though. Nevada qb Colin kapernick{spelling} is a stud he made me alot of money last year. I already played the over at 57 1/2 the day the lines came out, think its at about 61 or so now. Think its going to be a shootout and the weather as of now is suppossed to be 75 and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
              Hey Kaz u know wats crazy is im a high school FB coach and the team we play Friday nite runs the pistol, and your right is very tough to stop. About the ND/Nev game dont think im going to play aside I think ND will be better this year, and will score aton not sure about their D though. Nevada qb Colin kapernick{spelling} is a stud he made me alot of money last year. I already played the over at 57 1/2 the day the lines came out, think its at about 61 or so now. Think its going to be a shootout and the weather as of now is suppossed to be 75 and sunny.
              GL tomorrow night with the Pistol, Coach! Blanket those receivers! Thanks for the reply....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

gl Coach and the ND/Nev over sounds like a great play
                thanks
                updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

gl today...have another good season coach

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Coach!
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Good luck Coach!

Comment

GL Coach
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL Coach, always glad to see you post!

Comment

Working...
                          X