No announcement yet.

Will Dale Jr win a race within 3 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dale Jr win a race within 3 years?

Pick best choice..
    Yes
    46.15%
    Not a chance in hell!!
    53.85%

LMAO this is gonna get ugly quick
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

kb doesn't care anymore. He is a Jimmie Johnson fan now.

Comment

Poor Doc can't get any love so he's just going to keep on making up new threads til someone responds

I tell you this Doc. Whatever amount of money you want to wager that he doesn't win a race in the next 3 years, I'll bet you.

Someone get the stopwatch and tell me how fast Doc can backpeddle the 40

Comment

KB, i havent even voted yet... This is looking like a landslide though... Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
            KB, i havent even voted yet... This is looking like a landslide though... Yikes!
            5-4 is a landslide That just shows how dumb you really are.I'm taking any bet you got for the next 3 years.Have some balls and stand behind your big mouth

Comment

Vols brother, don't waste your time with another post in any of his threads. Absolute nonsense bro

Comment

You guys shouldn't vote with the 3 names you have..

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Vols brother, don't waste your time with another post in any of his threads. Absolute nonsense bro
                  Your right KB.He just does stupid shit like this cause he starves attention. You notice when we put money on the line lovedoc decides he don't know shit and backs down.thanks for proving our point lovecock You really don't know shit about Nascar I do enjoy the hot chick in your avatar.Is that your great grand daughter

Comment

the poll shoulda been will dale jr make the chase in the next 3 years....lol
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Vols fan called him lovecock. bahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahha
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

As a person who knows nothing about Nascar, just sitting back the last couple of years watching all you guys bash on Jr has made me realize, he sucks!

Not ruffling any feathers, but i dont understand why he has any fans, he doesnt win. Got some old fart Mark Martin winning every year, and this guy cant win jack shit.

I just dont get why he has so many fans, i always thought you built a fan base by winning.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Sorry KB, but he does suck.

And I know about sucking, UofL lost to Syracuse two years running. lol
                          [email protected]

Comment

Refer to your post above jackass. You said it yourself you know nothing and it's pretty apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Refer to your post above jackass. You said it yourself you know nothing and it's pretty apparent.
                              LOL

Well I dont know too many people that are New Orleans fans, cause they suck, what I dont get is, how does Jr get so many fans and he sucks

Dont get so testy.......
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X