X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday night football

Whats up guys...here is what I got tonight

TEXANS -3

1st team offense will play into the 3rd quarter and when they have been out there this preseason they have looked good...moving the ball downfield rather easily. Im thinking they will do the same tonight and look for Farve to struggle a bit while he is still getting his feet wet and trying to get on track with new coaches and teammates...let me know what ya think of the game or if there is anything im missing, as I might be blinded by my Texan loyalties

Guess no one cares for preseason football

Comment

I like the call garza

Good Luck

Comment

Good luck tonite, O! I see tha same thing you do and i'm pumped! I like the call and I hope you hit it hard! And that's good for another Houston texans......first down!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
          Guess no one cares for preseason football

Only if there is money to be won!

GL, I like it.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

I was thinking of teasing it. Texans with the over. Should be plenty of points.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
              I was thinking of teasing it. Texans with the over. Should be plenty of points.
              I like your thinking there HOKIE...im going to be on that teaser as well...later guys off to get tailgate at the drunk...GO TEXANS!!!

Comment

I cant get into preseason especially from a betting perspective. I hope you win anyhow.

GL
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Sorry guys Texans didnt show up once again last night...its the defense that I worry about so much, but all in all besides that AP 75 yarder they played well...it was the offense that let us down all night...took Schaub the whole 1st quarter to finally warm up, I was also under the impression from sportstalk radio that he would play into 3rd quarter which he did not...ohh well, the season has yet to start and with that comes the start of real games and real bets, hope ya didnt lose much on this if ya followed...again sorry for the bad pick.

Comment

Working...
                  X