• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NFL Regular Season Wins Weiners***

Nostradumbass at it again

NFL
    1220 Denver Broncos UNDER 6.5 (-135)
    They won 8 games last year! There's no way they win 7 this year, what a mess. They'll finish last in this division. Prediction 4-12

1222 Detroit Lions UNDER 4.5 (+105)
    Are you kidding me? 5 wins? Yea right. They may beat St. Louis and Cleveland at home. Here's their home schedule, Minn, Wash, Pitt, Stl, Cleveland, GB, AZ, Chicago. Not happening. Prediction 2-14

1235 Minnesota Vikings OVER 9.5 wins (-145)
    I think Bret Farve is cooked, but they have a good D and a good running game, they won 10 games last year with Tarvis and company. They might start the season off 6-0, at Cleveland, at Detroit, at St. Louis, home against the 9ers, Packers and Ravens. Prediction 10-6

1237 New England Patriots OVER 11.5 WINS (-135)
    They may lose at Indy, and New Orleans, other that I don't see them losing. One fluke at Buffalo or Houston maybe. Prediction 13-3

1244 New York Jets UNDER 7 WINS (+100)
    They should start the season out 0-5. With Mark Sanchez QBing do you think they can beat Houston, New Orleans or Miami on the road? At home against New England and Tennessee. Maybe Tennessee but I doubt it. Prediction 5-11

Opinions
    Buffalo over 7
    Miami over 7
    St Louis under 6
    TB under 6.5

Good luck everybody

Like the first one and the last one good luck with all
    NFL...........0-0
    NCAAF ......4-3-1
    NBA...........0-0
    NCAAB.......0-0
    NHL...........0-0
    OVERALL
    0-0
    +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Broncos pick is LOVELY!!!! With the first pick of the 2010 draft, the Denver Broncos select...
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        Nostradumbass

Good luck to you on the plays BW!

Comment

A lot of those look like they are going to be real close BW. I like the Denver, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay picks. The Bucs are going to be lucky to win 3 games this year, and I think everyone is giving Favre a little too much credit in Minnesota. It's going to be real close to the number, but I doubt Minnesota wins more than ten, but that's all you need right?

Call me crazy, but I think the lions have a good shot at winning 5 games this year. Anyway, I have nothing invested in it so I hope it all works out for you BW good luck!

Comment

Unloaded the house on Denver under 6.5 already big guy...GL to us!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Tampa Bay under 6.5 looks like easy easy money...that in my opinion might be one of the best bets on the board as far as NFL win totals are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown View Post
                A lot of those look like they are going to be real close BW. I like the Denver, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay picks. The Bucs are going to be lucky to win 3 games this year, and I think everyone is giving Favre a little too much credit in Minnesota. It's going to be real close to the number, but I doubt Minnesota wins more than ten, but that's all you need right?

Call me crazy, but I think the lions have a good shot at winning 5 games this year. Anyway, I have nothing invested in it so I hope it all works out for you BW good luck!
                Yea that Minnesota play is a little scary, because I actually think they'll win 10 games

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown View Post

I think the Lions will suck again this year, and start to turn it around next year.

Comment

I like Denver and Tampa Bay UNDER the best...gl big

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X