whats up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with this?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have a PM and this is what I get???????

If you

Don't want me here, just say so, WTF

Comment

Wiz, I don't think that is the case. It happens to me every once in awhile. Have you deleted your cookies lately. Its possible that if you deleted your cookies, it won't recognize your ID until you log back in. Just a thought.
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

WIZ

BC said everyones is disabled and he will explain later tonight as to why! Not just you.....mine is gone completely! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Damn!!! Thought it was just Me BRO WIZ!!! Knock!

Comment

He wants you outta here, dude.

Nah, Knock and GV are right. Just sit tight.
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Shit...I was wrong again. Oh well, I'm becoming used to losing. Damn, I need a winner tonite. GL
              You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Working...
              X