• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays for 2Nite

Playing these at least for now:

NYK==>+2 @ Cleve

DEN==>+4 @ CHIC

GOLD ST==>+2 vs. PHX

Note that Suns got J. White who has hit the boards for them and pulled them out of dead last in rebounding but the problem is the Warriors will run. White may not hold up long and if he does should be some easy points on the other end as he tires early.

Maybe a total and an Interweave parlay pick later! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good Luck tonight :D

Nice come back last night
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer

Those were sure some early in the day garbage picks but made up for it late with a bundle on the two late games......GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!1 Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Vikings are sliding GoldV

Comment

That's past tense Nut!

They HAVE SLID!! AND their defense continues the sliding! When you can't stop Fossil the Flute Flake from completing 12 yard bombs (going long for him) your defense is in deep deep trouble.....WATCH OUT FOR THE GREEN BIRDS TONIGHT!! They are getting a lot of players back for this game! Gophers!!!

Comment

THE PACK IS BACK BABY AND WE WANT OUR DIVISION BACK

Comment

CONGRATS ON THE

COMEBACK IN FACT I THINK I PREDICTED THAT YOUR MINUTE TAILSPIN WOULD BE HISTORY LAST NIGHT. BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT

Comment

Working...
              X