PK's UFC 102 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK's UFC 102 Thread

Havent really decided exactly how I'm going to play these yet. Here's the likely fighters...

Marquardt -160 (will likely be the biggest play)

Couture -175 Anyone who has seen Nogueira's last 2 fights will be on the same side...You may want to play this now. And I suggest about a 6 on a scale of 10 in size.

Evan Dunham +110 This will be a small play if my book even let's me bet it. I dont know much about the kid but I know how these types of fights end up more often than not.

Jake Rosholt +120 The only reason that Leben is favored in this fight is because of his jaw and perceived big name. I expect Rosholt to be able to take him down at will. This wil be a medium play if my book allows it. I'm high on this kid. I put him on the same plane as Riddle as far as potential. As long as Rosholt doesnt eat that right too much he should be able to control the octagon and score takedowns. Ground and pound...

I'm so pissed about Hamill's injury. I wanted him to absolutely destroy Vera. Now I'm not sure on that fight and will be taking it off.

BOL

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Good luck PK. We are on the same page w Nate and Randy. They should both win there fights easily.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Good Luck Poskid!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Alright here's the finalized card with unit of plays.

Marquardt -185 7*******
        Couture -200 5*****
        Rosholt +120 2**

Gonna keep going small on my doggies. I havent been nailing them though I feel better about this one than most of the others I've played lately. I dont really feel like this is a straight value play. I honestly believe Rosholt is gonna beat the crap out of Leben.

BOL

PK

Comment

Good luck PK!

Comment

GOOD CALL ON ROSHOLT BRoTHER-COUTURE CAN BRING US TO SAFETY ISLAND !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              GOOD CALL ON ROSHOLT BRoTHER-COUTURE CAN BRING US TO SAFETY ISLAND !!
              you sold me on not playing leben-THANKS BROTHER !!

Comment

once again guys-IF YOUR NOT PLAYING BC'S MMA GUY'S PICKS-YOU FUCKING HATE MONEY !!

Comment

once again guys-IF YOUR NOT PLAYING BC'S MMA GUY'S PICKS-YOU FUCKING HATE MONEY !!
                  You can only use this line once a year Chung. Kind of like a Game Of the Year.

Need a Couture update...

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

you sold me on not playing leben-THANKS BROTHER !!
                    Glad I saved you some money Chung. Knowing when not to play is just as important as making plays...

PK

Comment

nice job PK i jumped on dunham for 1 unit when my book put it up this morning i got +130. we all took the hit with randy, that's OK we will get em next 1.

even though me, you, and mark all had winning nights randy would have been some sweet icing on the cake !

Comment

as far as i'm concerned chung you can use that line as many times as you like brother !

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                          as far as i'm concerned chung you can use that line as many times as you like brother !
                          kaz,may get the rear naked choke put on his ass-WITH NO LUBE-LOL !!

Comment

2-1 for a 0.8 unit win. Another good event

Let's get ready to load up for UFC 103 and Mayweather/Marquez...

BOL

PK

Comment

Working...
                            X