No announcement yet.

Ufc 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job mark ! Randy got us all, that's OK we will get them next time and i know your lookin at a big one on the next UFN but we will wait and discuss that i'm sure.

we have to give that to NOG that was the real NOG as we both know.

Comment

Nog really impressed me tonight. He took it to Randy. 2-1 on night -.3 units. After all the big wins not to upset after a small setback. I'll get it back at next one.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
        Nog really impressed me tonight. He took it to Randy. 2-1 on night -.3 units. After all the big wins not to upset after a small setback. I'll get it back at next one.
        i'm sorry brother i forgot we do our units differently. my units are to win so if i have a 3 unit, it's whatever the risk is to win 3 units. that's just my stupid way of doing it, easier math for me i guess. i have been hit in the head a few times, not so good with math

i will send you an e-mail with all the stuff i did last week, a lot going on down here, and i have a bunch of promo stuff i got for free. we will catch up.

P.S i think you were right , i think i'm gonna get the blue after the tournament, i hope so i want it bad !

Comment

Keep em coming Mark...

BOL on the next event

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
            i'm sorry brother i forgot we do our units differently. my units are to win so if i have a 3 unit, it's whatever the risk is to win 3 units. that's just my stupid way of doing it, easier math for me i guess. i have been hit in the head a few times, not so good with math

i will send you an e-mail with all the stuff i did last week, a lot going on down here, and i have a bunch of promo stuff i got for free. we will catch up.

P.S i think you were right , i think i'm gonna get the blue after the tournament, i hope so i want it bad !
            mr pain,help me out on the math brother,if its whatever the risk is to win 3 units on gonzage,you would have to risk 900 to win the 300,if you mean 3 units are all you are risking,then does that mean your 3 unit play on gonzaga,you risk 300 to win 100,but that will affect your math on your results because you are only winning a 1 unit play,assuming you are betting a 100 a unit // i like to play the same way you do,so could you do a sheet of what your plays were on ufc 102 and the amounts bet,won,and lost-THANKS BROTHER,FUCKING COUTURE DOUCHED US !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X