Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason Plays

Washington -3 over Pittsburgh.

I live in the Baltimore/Washington area and I normally don't bother with exhibition games but there are 2 games this week that I find interesting and are worth a small wager from me. Washington got shutout this past week by the Ravens. All week I have heard their coach Jim Zorn say how embarassed he was at the offensive performance his team gave last week. He stated that the offensive starters were going to get more playing time this week, probably into the middle of the 2nd quarter. Pittsburgh will be without Big Ben tonight since his ankle was stepped on by Max Stark the other day. I think Zorn will have the Skins ready to put some points on the board tonight.

Jets +3 over the Ravens

The other game I like goes Monday when Rex Ryan and the Jets play the Ravens. Ryan has always had a bug up his ass because he didn't get the head coaching job after Brian Billick was fired. The only thing better than beating the Ravens on Monday would be to beat them in the playoffs. I look for Ryan to have the Jets ready to play on Monday. I am taking the Jets +3 over the Ravens.

BOL to everyone on their plays.

gl Raven

Comment

Good luck raven
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

a professed raven fan picking against his team...I'm on board!!thanks for the insight.

Comment

Good luck raven!
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

like the logic here, gl!!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

gl today raven

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Raven!

Comment

Good call on WASH!

Comment

Working...
                  X