3 Wise Men Friday 8/21

2nd half: 46-34

Winning Days: 16

Losing Days: 6

1st half of season: Top Plays 153 - 130

Winning Days: 43

Losing Days: 32

Friday's Plays:

LPGA : I bet Europe +350 to win The Solheim Cup over The US. I’ve thought all along that Europe is better , then when the decision was made to place Michele Wie on the team I was convinced. No doubt Asian TV executives pressured The Golf Channel and consequently Beth Daniel into doing something she ordinarily would not have done in her right mind. There are at least 15 LPGA players who deserved to be on the team ahead of Wie. But for some strange reason , Wie attracts Asian viewers.

Wie gets entirely too much air time at the expense of the decent and dedicated players on tour. No doubt she is the most over rated individual in all of sports ... now they're saying how intelligent she is ... what a joke ... She's Illiterate !!! It's Asian Money pulling the strings, folks.

The whole situation is an atrocity … no wonder why the LPGA in general is in deep trouble … their long standing sponsors ( Mc Donald’s to name one ) are dropping out like flies.

Hyping a woman of questionable ability and even more dubious integrity is certainly not the remedy.

Shame on you indeed , Golf Channel, and the weak willed Captain , Beth Daniel

Anyway … it’s Europe + 350, for 500

MLB Plays for Friday:

2* St Louis -130

2* LA Angels +120

As Always,

Best of Luck,

-Neil

as always

Thanks Neil
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Good LUck I think Wie has a break out week through

Comment

Best of luck CB!

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
          Good LUck I think Wie has a break out week through

Oh she'll break out all right ... with pimples on her face or perhaps a rash up her crack.

She Always Chokes.

We all know that hitting it long without much of anything else doesn't make it ... and she really doesn't have anything else.

How many long driving champs are there on the tours nowadays? Zippo .

It's not very likely that she will contribute , but miracles can happen , given the realm that anything is possible.

I suppose Anyone can hit the Lottery

LOL

Good Luck Stein[/B] Enjoy the weekend.

Comment

I know it is preseason but is a small play on the Titans warrented? I am already seeing posts of guys loving the Cowgirls because of the first game in the new stadium.

Comment

Good luck "c"
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Blue Jays pitcher Brett Cecil makes all-time bonehead error

Please make sure this idiot makes it into the next "Shooting from the Hip" hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  I know it is preseason but is a small play on the Titans warrented? I am already seeing posts of guys loving the Cowgirls because of the first game in the new stadium.

Mike

Make your regular play on Tennessee ... Anyone who plays on a team BECAUSE it's their first game in a new stadium has no idea what he ( she ) is doing.

History shows that home teams flop miserably in this situation.

Earlier this season we cashed big against the Mets and Yankees in their home openers.

I'm passing pre season ... want nothing to do with it. But a play on Tennessee is warranted in this spot

Comment

Gl today buddy
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck CB, let's drop the hammer today. Can't wait for football. Are you gonna' play tight like this during foots, focusing on the big plays? Or more of what we saw last year?
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!!

Comment

I will ride with ya on this one Coverboy, let's cash it!

Comment

GL tonight CB!

Comment

good luck tonight king of the honeymooners !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X