Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's Service Plays & Requests

Post or Ask Here

Why is it that Mark Lawrence's plays are all based on systems that are like 28-0 before the game but than 28-1 afterward? :D

Comment

I wouldn't put too much faith in Mark Lawrence's picks.
      Over time I rate him probably slightly below average.
      If I recall his college GOY last year was UCLA against USC, a game USC won by about 50 points. Enough said.

Comment

wayne roots picks?

anyone have them tonight?

Comment

MARC IS GOOD AND WORKS HARD-I HAVE USED HIM FOR YEARS-AND 1 THING FOR SURE HE IS 100% HONEST----RESPECT HIM

Comment

If anyone has the animal's play for tonight please post this afternoon if possible. thanks.

Comment

Mary-in all due respect show me any documentation of his record over any extended period of time.
              I stand by my statement that I have followed him over a long period of time and don't see anything particularly impressive about his picks.

Comment

LAWRENCE

I have him at 8-6 on his 4* and above in college so far this year ,
                after a big loss Saturday on Okl St.
                He is 16-14 in the Pro's after an 0-3 weekend.
                These records are my own calculations but should be close. Last year he was horrible but I would say he is one of the honest cappers and worth taking a look at. My opinion for what it is worth.

Comment

Honesty is certainly a virtue when you have a ton who aren't.
                  However, winning percentage is what counts, and for my money most of the cappers who post here for nothing are better than Marc Lawrence and for that matter 90%+ of all the other paid cappers.

Comment

Why do you guys want those service picks anyway? At best some can hit around 50% at BEST.You see it every week. If i like a team and i find out the services like the same team that i have i wont play it....Especially if the public and the services have the same side its a looser!!Most of the time.. GL.....

Comment

Great point spreadman. You just have to look to yesterday. I stayed away from Tampa because world was on them and Jets
                      Jets were lucky to push and considering they have lost something like 10 of 12 to Raiders, there is no way they deserved to be favored in Oakland.
                      Last edited by savage1; 11-10-2003, 04:58 PM.

Comment

ITs funny i liked the jets to, I book 3 guys they all played the jets yesterday so i knew right then the play was oak........

Comment

Animal

Does anyone have animal's play for tonight? Thanks.

Comment

no plays?

wherers the picks?

Comment

Anyone with Northcoast?
                              NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Working...
                              X