Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's BOMB DROPPING CFL Picks for Week 7!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner!!!!

Comment

good job little brother !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

See Chado ... Shoulda layed the points!!!!

Comment

Good job Chad!

Comment

OMFG just got home about an hour ago and DVR-ed the game on fast forward for every snap. Hamilton had ZERO first downs in that first half. Thats right fucking ZERO and the ball game became tied?!?! I was about to smash every item I could find if they didnt find a way to pull that one out. Thought I was gonna witness one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the CFL. So glad they came through like WTF that first half was exactly how I thought the whole game was gonna go. I have never in my life watched a pro football game and not seen a team get one first down. Wow whew wow cant believe they came back to tied it OMG thank god it won!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-0 SMASHING OF MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              See Chado ... Shoulda layed the points!!!!
              LOL yea right would have been shitting my pants even more than I was when it somehow...which I still cant believe became tied....

Comment

Guys only in the CFL are HUGE leads never safe. With 3 down football there are so many possessions but damn that was almost unreal. Any other football league you can just rush out the clock but in CFL they have to always keep their foot on the gas and man did they almost let it off....

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  Good god this punter fucking sucks...tie fucking game
                  Their punter was a fucking joke all night....totally agree....

Comment

Originally posted by bearman View Post
                    got away with the hold on that TD

Can they play DEFENSE
                    I seen that too....so glad that wasnt called....

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
                      The WR Bagg looks pretty damn good
                      That was a huge momentum shifter breaking those tackles early in the game winning drive....HUGE.....

Comment

Just got back in, didn't watch, but laid the points. Hit this sucker huge. Thanks brother!! Don't know what it was like for you guys, but as far as I'm concerned, NEVER IN DOUBT. Great work!!
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          OMFG just got home about an hour ago and DVR-ed the game on fast forward for every snap. Hamilton had ZERO first downs in that first half. Thats right fucking ZERO and the ball game became tied?!?! I was about to smash every item I could find if they didnt find a way to pull that one out. Thought I was gonna witness one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the CFL. So glad they came through like WTF that first half was exactly how I thought the whole game was gonna go. I have never in my life watched a pro football game and not seen a team get one first down. Wow whew wow cant believe they came back to tied it OMG thank god it won!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-0 SMASHING OF MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea its crazy the momentum swing from 1st to 2nd halves. That kid Bagg was the difference on that last td drive. WOn 2 hundy on the $line and 50 on the side. Thanks again bro!!

Comment

BOOM BOOM BOOM ! what's that sound ? that's sasquatch stomping through the 4th quarter to not be denied. I will continue our regular routine here brother i will thank you for the 3rd time this week, thanks chado !......but you ain't getting any good luck's from me...(and i don't think you want them the way the last 4 picks have went) 4-0, nice job brother, between my fights and you, I cleaned up this weekend

Comment

Still celebrating!!!

What a week!!!

Comment

hey little brother,good job,whats the updated record on cfl plays for the season now ??
                                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                                X