****kurt busch coming up on 2 year anny of "one" real win in 2 years******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****kurt busch coming up on 2 year anny of "one" real win in 2 years******

With all the FAGS talking about JR, I thought I would catch you other guys up on the guys that FAGS like FIX follow.

Kurt Busch won Michigan on Aug 21 2007
    Kurt Bush won Loudon in June of 2008 on a pit call where rain was a factor,yes the same rain and bullshit they bring up against JR when he wins,and to quote Kuurt he said "We wern't the best car and didn't deserve to win but the record books will show we won the Lennox 301"
    Kurt Busch wins Atlanta on March 8 2009 and I will say for the first time in 2 years he finally did dominate a race.Bad thing is that 1 out of 72 ain't good in Nascar

Some of you don't know FIX is a Kurt Busch fan cause he only rides that bandwaggon when he runs good.For the record the last 5 years I have seen him wear a Auburn,Oregon,FSU and USC hat on different occasions.BIGGEST BANDWAGGON JUMPER ANY OF YOU WILL EVER SEE!!!!!!!!!

One more good season and an ALABAMA hat will be added to the wardrobe for him

How many races has he won since he had his ears pinned back? Wasn't it about 2 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      How many races has he won since he had his ears pinned back? Wasn't it about 2 years ago?
      He lost downforce cause those ears wern't flapping in the win

Comment

Who cares... It's Kurt Busch

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          Who cares... It's Kurt Busch
          Thats for FIX,Doc.We helped Fix move when he got married and his room was covered in Kurt Busch posters. He don't want nobody to know but on the back of his door was a Herschel Walker UGA national Championship poster.He's a closet Dawg fan Doc

Comment

Kurt 36th, Jr 3rd Sombody has turned it around

Comment

Working...
            X