• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money May

40 days out from mayweather's "warm-up". Fight goes off 9/19. current lines

Mayweather -450
    Marquez +350

Any early thoughts or strategies for when you plan on buying a fighter in this one???

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

tough one PK i think it will go down a bit at first with people taking the dog then for a while may will just keep going up to probably like -500 then the day of you can probably get like -400, i personally will take it if and when it hits -350, if it doesn't go below -400, i'll wait until night of fight.

Comment

Marquez comes to fight, the guy wont go down easily...a lot of people, including myself thought he beat PacMan in their last fight. Mayweather's speed should win out, but Marquez will not be a walk in the park as the line is assuming...ill be dropping a small amount on Marquez when I head up to Vegas in September...

Comment

marquez at +350 is a good play, i just don't go against "money" i either take him or I don't take the fight.

Comment

Right now the line is definately offset too far. I really hope it dumps back. IMO you could honestly buy Marquez right now and it would be a good bet. I dont think Mayweather would beat him better than 78% of the time they square off. But I'm with Pain...I simply hate betting against the guy. I'm looking for the line to get to right around -370 or so and then I will buy. There is a good chance I dont touch this fight.

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
          X