Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"chado use to be a rock star"-REAL PRESEASON FOOTBALL WEEK 1A !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "chado use to be a rock star"-REAL PRESEASON FOOTBALL WEEK 1A !!

picks coming thurs or friday !! RECORD-0-0-1 ZERO UNITS !! ps-now whos cooking the rock,did one of you guys steal my pipe ???
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

college record from last year !! THE COMPLETE COLLEGE SEASON TALLY COUNTING BOWLS-record for BOWLS WAS 9-10 PLUS 1.5 UNITS // SEASON RECAP // 8 unit plays,1-1 for the season,none in the bowls // 32-16 ON 6 UNITS,1-2 IN THE BOWLS // 5 UNITS ARE 29-18 FOR THE SEASON,5-0 IN THE BOWLS // 3 UNITS ARE 39-34,3-7 IN THE BOWLS // 0-3 on 4 units,pass in the bowls// 2 UNITS 0-4 FOR THE SEASON,pass in the bowls // TWO 5.5 UNIT SUPERTEASERS ARE 1-1,none in the bowls // 1.5 UNIT PLAYs ARE 0-3,none in the bowls // one unit moneyline on ohio state in the bowls 0-1 // HAS US UP 94.30 UNITS counting reg season and the college bowls,102-81 OVERALL MARK,AFTER OUR 9-10 BOWL RECORD WINNING 1.5 UNITS // !! PS-5,6 AND 8 UNIT TOP PLAYS 62-35 FOR THE SEASON,6 UNIT TOP PLAYS 32-16 !! 2ND PS-OUR PREVIOUS HIGH MARK IN POSITIVE UNITS FOR THE SEASON HAD BEEN +92.80 UNITS,WE ARE NOW 1.5 UNITS ABOVE OUR HIGHWATER MARK OF POSITIVE UNITS FOR THE SEASON //

Comment

guys-"5,6 AND 8 UNIT TOP PLAYS 62-35 FOR LAST SEASON" PS-I HOPE I CAN DUPLICATE THAT !!

Comment

Always look forward to your posts Chung come football season. Fun to read (decipher) and good plays inside.

Best of luck here and on the season.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL this season chungster
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL you nut!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              GL you nut!!!

when i said you USE TO BE a rock star,i hope you know i was not talking about music-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                when i said you USE TO BE a rock star,i hope you know i was not talking about music-LOL !!
                GOOD JOB OF STAYING SOBER MY CANADIAN AMIGO !!

Comment

gl buddy thanks for the email will reply later with what you needed
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                    gl buddy thanks for the email will reply later with what you needed
                    whatever you want to do brother jerry,just trying to be helpful-later good buddy,go wrambling wreck and vols !!

Comment

Wayne c. Hope you miss no plays this year and you hit them all to the wall my friend. May the force be with you, and good luck my friend.

Jt
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

guys have been at work and not been able to post // LETS PLAY line # 258 OAKLAND-130 MONEYLINE FOR 3 UNITS // PS- I WOULD LAY UP TO -150 JUICE ON THIS,ABOVE THAT ,LEAVE ALONE // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

adding line # 253 new england +3 for 1 unit,and line # 255 arizona under 33 for 1 unit !!

Comment

GL Chunger!!

Comment

guys-dudes-3 PLAYAS-3 WINNERS PLUS 5 UNITS !!

Comment

Working...
                              X