IRONCHUNGS-wec 42 play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRONCHUNGS-wec 42 play

we will risk 25 bucks on mizugaki -200 over curran // keeping it small guys,i have hit several big favorites in a row plus a nickel on brown over faber // one of these favorites gets dropped and your murdered thus the small play !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 08-09-2009, 02:29 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

good luck chunger i like it, and will probably also play it small brother, let's get em.

Comment

Good luck chunger! I like him also.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

never was in doubt !! PS-WHEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!

Comment

GUYS CURRAN FOUGHT BIG,THAT WAS VERY,VERY CLOSE // would not have been shocked at all if it had gone the other way !! ps-glad the bet was small even though we won it !!

Comment

nice job

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
              nice job
              mark,did you think our boy won it,i had it too close to call,really thougt they might give it to curran with the sub attemt at the end !!

Comment

I gave the fight to curran. He did alot from the bottom. He tried sub after sub.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                  I gave the fight to curran. He did alot from the bottom. He tried sub after sub.
                  i agree,i also thought the mexican dude lost,i thought maloof did enough to beat garcia !!

Comment

i will take a little luck though !!

Comment

i know one thing,that kid has got a chin,garcia hit him with an h-bomb and he hung in there,i agree with the cowboy,garcia should have jumped on him like glue after that bomb !!

Comment

I also thought Garcia lost. He landed one good punch in round 1 and that was it.

Comment

nice hit chung

Comment

big play on brown for a nickle,200 winner on kid canada,200 winner on the spider,and small winner on the jap last night-THATS 4 IN A ROW IN MMA GUYS-I NEED IT CAUSE I HAVE LOST MORE THAN THAT ON PONIES LAST MONTH-lol !! ps-got a miracle push on buffalo in nfl and a judges decision on the jap which could have easily gone to curran-so nice to start getting some breaks my way !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                              big play on brown for a nickle,200 winner on kid canada,200 winner on the spider,and small winner on the jap last night-thats 4 in a row in mma guys-i need it cause i have lost more than that on ponies last month-lol !! Ps-got a miracle push on buffalo in nfl and a judges decision on the jap which could have easily gone to curran-so nice to start getting some breaks my way !!
                              i love you guys !!

Comment

Working...
                              X