• Show
Clear All

• early nfl

jacksonville+7 buying 1/2 pt

atlanta +10 1/2 5 *

miami+6 5*

poboy

i like your picks goodluck today
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

best of

luck to you all day long dago

Comment

good Luck

Like that Miami Game :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck Buddy

Comment

best of luck

to you two homer and nut

Comment

Poboy-like all your picks.
              What is your opinion of the Oakland/Jets game?
              Thanks

Comment

savage

to tell you the truth i have been against oakland since pre season when i saw the over and under was only 9 9 1/2 on total wins at that pt i felt they were in trouble i have gone against them every week at this point i am not as sure as i was every other week hopefully i will feel stronger later best of luck today

Comment

Thanks Poboy-obvious choice is Jets but Jets favored there worried me;it seems like an overreaction to defeat last week in Detroit.
                  Last edited by savage1; 11-09-2003, 02:22 PM.

Comment

ADDED

SD+6 5 *

BUFFALO +4 5 *

I WAS GOING FOR THE JETS BUT IN LIGHT O WIZ GAME OF MONTH ON RADAHS I WILL PASS AND ROOT FOR HE AND ANYONE ELSE THAT PLAYS THAT GAME TO WIN GLTA

Comment

Good luck Pobly and nice start to your day!

I was going to play the Jets as well and will sit back and watch Wiz "Count his Chicks"!

Like the Buffalo play as it will be an add on for me.......although I can't wish you luck on the other as Minn is my one monster play of the day! Hoping Doug will be "playing the flute" and not the game....Brees worried me a bunch more than DF as it looks like a mountain of Tomlinson now for the game......Let's knowck home a few more NBA'ers tonight too! Good Luckt to you!! Goldv
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldV

i smell the vikings slipping a little

Comment

Working...
                        X