X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public all over the following games

Colts
    Vikings

I'm in a 75 person office pool. Each person gets to pick 4 games a week with points from college & pros. Some people pick just college, some pick just pros and some mix it up. Out of the 75 people 29 people have picked colts -6 and no one picked Jacsonville. 22 people have picked Minn. with 1 person on SD. 15 people have both of them in their selections. I've witnessed this before and usually one will lose outright. The office pool only gets maybe two or three winners a week. Just food for thought on public opinions. Use it as you see fit.

Phil

Comment

thing is

with the Colt game the line has been adjusted and I wouldn't recomend to fade. This is one that John Q Public may win.
      The line should be Colts-1½
      Looks to me the book is begging you to play Jacksonville. Colts were -7½/42½ at home.
      The last 2 times they played the total was 42½ and 40½ both games going under the posted total.Looks like the book is also begging for under money.

9/21/2003 JAC 13 IND 23 -7.5/42.5

12/29/2002 JAC 13 IND 20 -8.5/40.5

Best Of Luck

Comment

Well the Colts aren't going to cover so I'll why not try the Chargers with the points also Buffalo and the Ravens

Comment

Working...
        X