Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"jody your on your own"-REAL PRESEASON FOOTBALL WEEK 1 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "jody your on your own"-REAL PRESEASON FOOTBALL WEEK 1 !!

my plays will be up midafternoon on nfl night games,day games early in the a.m.,i would proceed with caution as airchung is going thru a severe recession and could be bankrupt any week now-even before college foots.i know i have had 2 good years in a row-YES IT SUCKS,BUT THIS ECONOMY IS WORKING ON OLE CHUNG TOO !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

MAY HAVE A PLAY SUNDAY-studying now !!

Comment

got an mma play on silva -300 going saturday night,line is up close to -400 now,THIS HAS BEEN POSTED A LONG TIME IN THE MIXED MARTIAL ARTS FORUM,MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

I ain't afraid biatch......bring ya shiat. Can't wait for football. Coach Richt came and spoke at our Rotary Club last week. Very low key about this season but says that Joe Cox has better comand of our Bulldawgs team than any other QB that's been at UGA...which he went on to say includes David G. and Stafford. I love this underdawg role we will play this year. Getting three points at Okie State will be a big play for me. Otherwise....I will fly AIR CHUNGER

Comment

preseason play one // BUFFALO +3 FOR 1 UNIT // i go up to 8 units in football // and play 20 bucks a unit starting out // so very small lean for me !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            preseason play one // BUFFALO +3 FOR 1 UNIT // i go up to 8 units in football // and play 20 bucks a unit starting out // so very small lean for me !!
            also,live in tenny,and love the titans,so not much bias in my betting !!

Comment

i hit a big 2 hundred buck play on silva last night in MMA,POSTED IN THAT FORUM,mark and mr pain did awesome also,but i have sucked on my ponies lately over in the horse forum,GUYS IF YOUR NOT PLAYING MMA,YOUR MISSING OUT BIGTIME !! ps-i have blown way over a dime lately on horse picks and gotten all of that back with the picks in the MMA FORUM !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                preseason play one // buffalo +3 for 1 unit // i go up to 8 units in football // and play 20 bucks a unit starting out // so very small lean for me !!
                bump !!

Comment

Good luck mr chung, don't worry i'll cook you some cabbage to see you make it!

Jt
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                    Good luck mr chung, don't worry i'll cook you some cabbage to see you make it!

Jt
                    how bout some eggs benedict this morning with lump crabmeat-YUM !!

Comment

GL brother you got mail!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          Is this a Marquee or just a small regular opinion?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

the push never was in doubt,you think that was lucky,check out my win on mizagaki in the mma forum tonight wec 42,easy,easy winner !!

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                              Is this a Marquee or just a small regular opinion?
                              checkers did one of the services steal my play,they do that all the time in football !!

Comment

Working...
                              X