Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Shots from the Hip

Study these pictures very carefully

Warning : This first one is extremely scary as it is disturbing .... Keep out of the reach of children

Doesn't it look like the last thing you see just before you get WHACKED ?

Don’t they look just like all the fotos that you see on Page 3 ( The Crime Section ) of your local newspaper ?

This appears to be someone with a lot to hide.

I just heard that the old man signed on yet another season at Penn State…

His 114th

I suppose once point spreads get in your system it’s an addiction which can never go away.

Now get a load of this other phony ….

This cat is always either looking on the verge of a nervous breakdown … or with a goofy valium grin … or with a nine – iron in one hand while the other hand is up some quiff’s Twat with his head halfway up her Ass - Pipe

And did I hear correctly ?

Did this Fumbling , Mumbling, Stumbling , Dive – Taking, Interception–Throwing Fruitcake just sign for 67 million ?

If so … then Frank B is very right … Jerry Jones is truly out of his friggin’ mind.

Jerry … snap out of it …. And it better be before Romo signs the deal.

You might as well sign up Michael Vick , save 66 million, and get the same results.

And while you’re at it , sign me up for 1 million and I’ll give Romo 2 parting slaps across his goofy face and throw in a one-way plane ticket to Winnipeg.

I’ll make him fly coach ….

First Class should be reserved only for Serious Athletes.

************************************************** *******************************

But don’t mind me …

While I’m starting to get on in years , I’m still in love with my life and the world in which I live …

But the thing of it is …. I just don’t recognize this world
    anymore.

************************************************** *************************
    Last edited by CoverBoy; 08-01-2009, 11:29 AM.

Thanks!
    Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Romo signed 6 years 67.5 million back in 2007 which was absurd, because IMO he didn't have enough experience and isn't that good. The guy is too busy screwing off instead of getting ready for the season. Perfect examples you gave on both the golf and the women.

Comment

nice hip shoot Neil! Always a good laugh bud!! Cant wait for the foots totals and juicy sides!
        U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Working...
        X