a time tested nba trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a time tested nba trend

that i would like to share with the board. a team wins outright on the road and their next game is home you play against them and if it is the very next night it moves up more there were 2 tonight clevland and the clippers i think what made clevland real sweet was that they lost their last game at home and indiana of course won on the road at new jersey

very nice

I've heard that before, but forgot. Thank you for sharing--I wish I'd known as I played Indiana.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I was tossing

the Bost game around and finally went against my system and took the Celtics....it dictated to take the Nets and plus points BUT I DID not because of the 3 deep injury bug and Bost rested......DID NOT MATTER......My system won it and I did not......pardon me while I go take a STUPID PILL right now!!! Sheeeeeeessssssssssssshhhhhh.... :angryfire DumbVike
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I played the Nets only because there were too many folks on Celts and because recent history of games between these two teams has been dominated by Nets.

Comment

gv and savage

i think you misunderstood. the nets were not a play they lost theirlast game at home. the trend goes as follows. a team wins on the road as a dog then their next game they are favored at home the play would be against them and if the dog that won outright on the road was favored the very next night at home that would be an even higher play. there were 2 plays friday night clevland and the clippers. hope that clears it up.

Comment

Thanks for the info Poboy. I'm on it :D
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Poboy-For the record my play on Celts had nothing to do with the system;I was only responding to Goldvike since he stated he had played Celtics and since I had asked in another thread who people liked in that game.

Comment

sorry savage

my mistake

Comment

Poboy-no problem, and believe me you are one of the first I look at every day.
                  I don't want to be against you too often!

Comment

up

Comment

question

does the dog have to win on the road, or cover? If the dog need only cover, then the Cavaliers fit the bill tonight (covered the 7.5 last night in Indy, favored by 2 tonight hosting Washington).
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

sorry

should have read your post more carefully--dog has to win outright. That can't happen very often at all.

Comment

not a ton of times but enough

and the percentage is terrific

Comment

up

Comment

UP

Comment

Working...
                              X