PK's UFC100 plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK's UFC100 plays

Decided to lay off the Henderson/Bisping fight. I wanna watch it as a pure spectator. I'm a fan of both guys and will be enjoying my beer immensely during that fight.

Here's the lines...

901 Heavyweight - F Mir vs B Lesnar - Brock Lesnar -260 1*
    903 Welterweight - T Alves vs G St Pierre - Thiago Alves +230 2*

BOL

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

GL buddy

Comment

Miss on Alves. I thought he was showing a lot of toughness going into the 4th rd. Unfortunately GSP was able to keep taking the fight to the ground without Alves showing much from the takedown defense I thought he might be able to exhibit. Good show by GSP here. went minus for the event by a bit but I'm sure I'll get some back on the next one.

BOL

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Tough loss on Alves, GSP injured himself in the third, but Alves was just too overmatched to capitalize. Nice call on Lesnar, and get 'em next time PK.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

you got lesnar, nice.....how about that Bisping/henderson fight PK....i bet you enjoyed your beer even more than you thought, that is if you were rooting for U.S.A.

Comment

Working...
          X