Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Pujols....Wow!!!

This guy is on absolute fire!!! 31 bombs already this year

Is there anyone else even close to being the MVP?

Albert better hope MLB doesn't get a test for HGH in the near future. Can't believe he isn't on the juice, but never the less he is having a hell of a year.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      Albert better hope MLB doesn't get a test for HGH in the near future. Can't believe he isn't on the juice, but never the less he is having a hell of a year.
      thats 1 guy i hope isnt on the cycles......there has to be 1 good clean player.....albert is a humble fucker and a beast.....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

H-g-h

Comment

The only baseball players autograph who i have or care about for that matter, i also hope he is clean, probably my favorite player of my era.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
            The only baseball players autograph who i have or care about for that matter, i also hope he is clean, probably my favorite player of my era.
            If he can keep on a pace even near the one he is at. And his name is avoided in juice talks, he will be one of the greatest of all time. He's got 350 or so HRs already in eight and a half seasons.

Just hope he's not juicing.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

up 3-0 bases loaded in the 8th...i would have walked him, been up 3-1 with the bases still loaded, and taken my chances with the next guy...pujols is unreal...you can't pitch to that guy...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                This guy is on absolute fire!!! 31 bombs already this year

Is there anyone else even close to being the MVP?

Comment

with all the talk of juice these days class act guys get a bad rap albert is not only good 4 baseball but his charity work too he is the face of baseball so i hope he is clean

Comment

love living in STL just b/c of him........

Comment

with all the close monitoring of steroids i think at this point that if he was on them we would have heard about it,i mean they must have checked him out during all this,....with that said he is just a damn good hitter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                        with all the close monitoring of steroids i think at this point that if he was on them we would have heard about it,i mean they must have checked him out during all this,....with that said he is just a damn good hitter
                        This is not true at all. There's no test available to detect HGH. IMO there's still many players on HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                          This is not true at all. There's no test available to detect HGH. IMO there's still many players on HGH.

sorry,i didn't say it was a fact i said that i thought that he was tested,it was only my opinion
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X