Couple Small Ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Small Ones

Lost my big goy year play so playin real small for now, like these two tonight....

[956] ATL -140 ( J HAPP -L / J VAZQUEZ -R )
    [957] SFO +115 ( B ZITO -L / WELLEMEYER-R )

gl!
    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Good luck Jimmy! Get back at 'em today.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good luck Jimmy--get back on that horse that threw you off!

Comment

Bounce back tonight brother and GL!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Well ive noticed a trend in wnba lol i know...i always play waynes wnba plays and i noticed that when he plays the shock(hence i am watching the score of the game on the computer) that they are not a second half team. I think in even one game they scored like four points in all of the forth quarter. They are a bad second half team imo.... i have no concrete data or trends for this just something i noticed but whatever the play is [2604] 2H NY LIBERTY +1½-110

gl!

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3 View Post
            Well ive noticed a trend in wnba lol i know...i always play waynes wnba plays and i noticed that when he plays the shock(hence i am watching the score of the game on the computer) that they are not a second half team. I think in even one game they scored like four points in all of the forth quarter. They are a bad second half team imo.... i have no concrete data or trends for this just something i noticed but whatever the play is [2604] 2H NY LIBERTY +1½-110

gl!
            well the shock stink it out in the forth quarter once again...if anyone has some stats or trends backing up what ive noticed would be great. we may be able to make some good money betting against the beaver shocks this summer

Comment

Working...
            X