Chucks MLB Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twr108 View Post
    If you regret it, why not just rid him, but that's not the point? It doesn't affect me, this is entertaining, especially when he fires back with his foot ready to go in his mouth repeatedly. But t does keep people posting, so I see why you leave him here.
    I agree -

it's really funny in sick, sad kinda way
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

I wish everyone could come close to death and understand what life is all about, its not records,winning or losing, it's about understanding each other, living a good life, making friends, helping someone else, i will never get mad at anyone in this fourm again, because most of us are here to help one another, if anyone thinks i'm stupid that is just ok with me, everyone have a good life stop and enjoy it.

Jt
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
        its not records,winning or losing, it's about understanding each other,

Jt
        with respect; isn't gambling about winning, not understanding your book?
        2009 MLB:
        JULY
        23-19 (+21.72x)
        Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
        Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
        1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
          I wish everyone could come close to death and understand what life is all about, its not records,winning or losing, it's about understanding each other, living a good life, making friends, helping someone else, i will never get mad at anyone in this fourm again, because most of us are here to help one another, if anyone thinks i'm stupid that is just ok with me, everyone have a good life stop and enjoy it.

Jt
          Totally agree JT--but I think it only phases some for a short period of time. Others embrace while others don't give a shit and continue to do stupid shit and things that don't matter. Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by twr108 View Post
            If you regret it, why not just rid him, but that's not the point? It doesn't affect me, this is entertaining, especially when he fires back with his foot ready to go in his mouth repeatedly. But t does keep people posting, so I see why you leave him here.
            Because Spark was trying to do a good thing and give chuck another chance. Chuck will burn Spark again just like he has done before and i'm sure at some point he'll be gone.

Comment

Working...
            X