• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChuckLazar View Post
    Here's a leopard who still has the same updated record from 3 months ago

We all know why he hasn't updated------------
    Because he's now down 200 units like he was in Hoops
    Go ahead and do my record from where I left off - If Im not up at least 125- 150 units on the year I will never post on this or any other forum again.

At least I dont post non - existant fake records from other forums. Dont change the subject.. you got caught for what u are famous for.. lying and fudging your record
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 07-29-2009, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
      hes really down 200 units?I don't follow him so I don't know.
      Its Chuckie Cheese - he wouldnt know how to tell the truth if it cockslapped him across the face

Comment

My record at the other forum is YTD 110-92, +143.10 units in MLB, in case anyone wanted to know how I have been doing.
        3-1-1 on Sunday
        YTD 141-117, +191.80 units in MLB, but Ytd 21-22, -6.60 units posting at BC.
        I was going to stay out of this from day one but this is ridiculous.

Your so-called record on the other site is 18 games above 500 and plus 143 units. Here at BC your record is 1 game below 500 and -6 units but your updated YTD record is 24 games above 500 and plus 192 units. How did you pick up 7 games and an additional 55 units on your record?

At the other site your 18 games over 500 and plus a whopping 143 units. Here you've posted mostly chalk. It doesn't make any sense.

Chuck WTF happened to you? You use to be a contributing and respected member at this site. Now you've become a fucking clown!

I'm at a loss why the mods 'lobbied' to bring Chuck back. For what? More drama and BS.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
          I was going to stay out of this from day one but this is ridiculous.

Your so-called record on the other site is 18 games above 500 and plus 143 units. Here at BC your record is 1 game below 500 and -6 units but your updated YTD record is 24 games above 500 and plus 192 units. How did you pick up 7 games and an additional 55 units on your record?

At the other site your 18 games over 500 and plus a whopping 143 units. Here you've posted mostly chalk. It doesn't make any sense.

Chuck WTF happened to you? You use to be a contributing and respected member at this site. Now you've become a fucking clown!

I'm at a loss why the mods 'lobbied' to bring Chuck back. For what? More drama and BS.
          Frank,
          All I did was show my stats from across the street for people here to see how I have been doing.
          After getting mobbed a few weeks again I didn't post here and went on a 10 day winning streak over there, that's why my units increased there.. I didn't post any plays here as you can see in this thread, between the 14th to the 26th.

I more than likely won't continue to post much here since no one cares or follows. And after the GG comments yesterday, I see why some have left here or don't even bother.

I enjoy helping people win money, nothing more.

Comment

Frank,

I enjoy helping people win money, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post

I agreed to let chuck back in Frank. I realized he fucken lied to me right after that (Again) though and i've regretted my decision ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                I agreed to let chuck back in Frank. I realized he fucken lied to me right after that (Again) though and i've regretted my decision ever since.
                Was it the email thread where he said his nephew was the one that cursed out all the BC members....... him posting his fake record from across the street..... or him fudging his BC records in less than a months time back ?

Or something else I missed and wasnt aware of ?

Comment

Frank ... I was the one who initiated Chuck coming back ... I honestly thought it would be good for the forum ...

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                    Go ahead and do my record from where I left off - If Im not up at least 125- 150 units on the year I will never post on this or any other forum again.

At least I dont post non - existant fake records from other forums. Dont change the subject.. you got caught for what u are famous for.. lying and fudging your record
                    GG, I got you at +89 units. Does that mean you won't post again? If your records are different, please respond with all of your plays since 4/27 including wins and losses and total units and I will see where we differ.
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Doesn't matter Mavs, the +201 in my account is all that matters.
                      My stats here doesn't mean anything unless I can help someone to win money, like I have at the other place where I post.
                      It's all about helping out, nothing more
                      what is the other forum??? sometimes change is good!!!!
                      THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                      your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                        GG, I got you at +89 units. Does that mean you won't post again? If your records are different, please respond with all of your plays since 4/27 including wins and losses and total units and I will see where we differ.
                        1) Offer was for Chuck , not you

2) Do you want me gone from the forum ?

3) Is that + 89 units on the year or since april 27th ? If so... either way do you want someone who is + 89 units in baseball gone from the forum

4) You actually had time and checked my record over the last 3 months with all the games I play day in and day out ? Dont you want those 5 hours of your life back ?

5) Fuck what my record is Phil.... if YOU want me gone... just say it and im gone !!!!

Comment

So are you guys going for 3rd grade here or what?
                          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                            1) Offer was for Chuck , not you

2) Do you want me gone from the forum ?

3) Is that + 89 units on the year or since april 27th ? If so... either way do you want someone who is + 89 units in baseball gone from the forum

4) You actually had time and checked my record over the last 3 months with all the games I play day in and day out ? Dont you want those 5 hours of your life back ?

5) Fuck what my record is Phil.... if YOU want me gone... just say it and im gone !!!!

I was just messing with you Greek. Do you think I took the time to back track 3 months worth of plays??? Sorry you took offense to that, lighten up a little
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I personally find this very entertaining!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                If you regret it, why not just rid him, but that's not the point? It doesn't affect me, this is entertaining, especially when he fires back with his foot ready to go in his mouth repeatedly. But t does keep people posting, so I see why you leave him here.
                                Last edited by twr108; 07-30-2009, 10:23 AM. Reason: --
                                2009 MLB:
                                JULY
                                23-19 (+21.72x)
                                Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                                Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                                1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Working...
                                X