Cubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs

You guys think they make the playoffs? A.Ram should be back in a few weeks. Lee's bat is coming around and the starting rotation is starting to find form. Soriano really needs to step up.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

I say yes, but I'm a little biased

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I say yes, but I'm a little biased
      I've somewhat been a Cub fan ever since I got a Sammy Sosa to sign a jersey after a Spring Training game in Mesa 7 or 8 years ago. Really that jersey should be in the trashcan now. I'm looking at futures and see the Cubs 2:1 to win the central and think thats a solid play. Cubs couldn't be playing worse and are only 2.5 games back. A.Ram should help boost the offense.

Comment

Soriano is KILLING my fantasy team and kb never responds to trade offers!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Not going to get much for him when he's batting .220
          Wasn't he on the roid list?

Comment

Relief pitching is a big question mark. Marmol has been erratic and Gregg I've never been impressed with. Relief pitching is hard as hell to come by these days though, so almost every team struggles with it. I'm so hot and cold on this team though, I'll be cussing them like a dog one night and singing their praises the next

Like you said, ARam will only help. I'm just worried the injury may be more serious than it appears though.

Comment

Why would I want that strikeout king for? I've got enough OF's that should be riding the pine already

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                Not going to get much for him when he's batting .220
                Wasn't he on the roid list?

I wasn't trading him Soriano. Those were 2 different points!

Comment

Why would I want that strikeout king for? I've got enough OF's that should be riding the pine already

Not Soriano, the trade i just cancelled yesterday because it sat there 4 days without a response from you!

Comment

Not Soriano, the trade i just cancelled yesterday because it sat there 4 days without a response from you!
                    Send it again. I rarely look at my fantasy baseball stuff during the weekend. I set my starters Thursday night or Friday morning and hardly mess with it again til Monday morning.

Comment

Send it again. I rarely look at my fantasy baseball stuff during the weekend. I set my starters Thursday night or Friday morning and hardly mess with it again til Monday morning.
                      Now i'm not sure if i like it. It was Tulowitzki and two SP for Hanley Ramirez. Giving up 2 SP is tough to do without getting any back and Tulowitzki has been on fire of late. Not sure what you would have said but i think it would have helped both teams!
                      Last edited by wayne1218; 06-22-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Now i'm not sure if i like it. It was Tulowitzki and two SP for Hanley Ramirez. Giving up 2 SP is tough to do without getting any back and Tulowitzki has been on fire of late. Not sure what you would have said but i think it would have helped both teams!
                        That's why I said re-send it

Nothing can help my teams

Comment

Yea they probably win the division , but if Milwaukee gets a solid starter before the trade deadline , they will make it a horse race...been a cub fan for fifty-five years ! I always hope for the best , and expect the worst.

Comment

Working...
                          X