No announcement yet.

Sanchez v. Guida In-Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the 29-27 was announced, it was known that the best Guida could do was draw. Got the win though, whoooooooooo!!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

just like all of diego's fights it was a NIGHTMARE.......ha ha ha......

I really did give diego the 1st round 10-8, I will tell you that if guida would have taken him down right away in the 3rd we would have a draw or maybe even a loss but that fact that diego was smart and kept his distance. *and the fact that guida did not take him down in the 3rd, diego went for a sub, and guida reversed, it was diego's idea to get on the ground, and that is why i saw diego winning the 3rd round.

Glad all the followers cashed with sanchez as i felt i had to get it back with that pick last night.

thank you mavs for posting the rankings. i actually just saw the post by wayne and saw you took care of it, and you did a great job. thanks buddy i will for sure keep any rankings, stories, news..etc coming in our new mma forum !

Comment

No problem pain, wished I could have got that Burns fight, watched it at a friend's house, that was a good fight too. Surprised Burns stayed with him for the distance.

Comment

Guida must have a jaw made of concrete not many folks could have withstood all those strikes to the face.1 tough dude.glad i won my $$$$$$ with sanchez but was kinda pulling for guida a little when the results were being announced.he won alot of fans tonight
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            Guida must have a jaw made of concrete not many folks could have withstood all those strikes to the face.1 tough dude.glad i won my $$$$$$ with sanchez but was kinda pulling for guida a little when the results were being announced.he won alot of fans tonight
            When this fight first started, it didn't look like it would last more than a couple minutes. The fact that both these guys went 15 minutes strong is INCREDIBLE.

Comment

Working...
            X