Clear All

• UFC 100: Michael Bisping vs Dan Henderson

7/11/09

Opinions or Thoughts?
    Michael Bisping (+230)
    50.00%
    Dan Henderson (-259)
    50.00%

I think there is a lot of value in Bisping here. Interested to see what some other guys think about this one.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      I think there is a lot of value in Bisping here. Interested to see what some other guys think about this one.
      mavs i made this pick about 2 or 3 weeks ago, check the wec 41 flying chunger thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        mavs i made this pick about 2 or 3 weeks ago, check the wec 41 flying chunger thread.
        I see you picked Henderson, no?
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I think Henderson beats the shit out of him. Henderson will be a big play for me. Henderson has the better standup. He can take Bisbing down anytime he wants. Henderson should dominate all 3 rounds in my opinion.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

This is the hardest fight of the big 3 for the card IMO. Your gut tells you to go with Henderson except that the juice is a bit high IMO. After watching Bisping's fights you can see why his opponents have soo much trouble with him. His footwork is impeccable and his strikes are so crisp it's just hard for anyone to get comfortable in the ring with him.

After having said that Dan has the big fight experience and he's absolutely amazing. I think he wins the fight 65% of the time however that makes Bisping the value play. I'll take Bisping for the value.

PK
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I like henderson here
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Again...Bisping only as a value play.

This fight is much closer than most people think. I hate taking value plays when it comes to MMA but this is one.

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                X