Saturday MLB/UFC Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday MLB/UFC Plays

Havent posted alot lately gonna make up for lost time today. Have 3 baseball games, and 4 UFC fights. Will be in and out all day may add later on.

MLB
    Cubs -160{like the over also,but dont like playing both ends on 1 game}
    Blue Jays -115
    Astros/Twins Over 9 1/2

UFC
    Diaz -160
    Lytle -250
    Guillard +200{puncher vs a submission fighter, hoping the puncher wins out}
    Lester +190{guy has a huge heart and can throw some bombs, hoping his oppenent wants to stand and exchange}

Im not playing the 2 dogs big, just putting alittle on them and hoping they come in.

Good Luck
    FB Coach

Gl coach
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck coach , i like your top 2 plays and we talked about guillard last night, there is always that chance.

Comment

Yea Pain the 2 dog plays are more of I think the fight can go eitherway, and im hoping im on the right end, should be a good night of fights though, heading to a buddys house for a little get together, hoping to make it home in time for the telecast, if not im taking over his tv!....LOL Since the Cubs pulled it out I have a feeling might be a good night!

Comment

good luck coach and don't forget to send that thank you note to mr. wood
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Jake, im a cubs fan and seen him for 13 years, I think he should send me a note, for all the injuries and bad outings he had.........LOL, but your right hes now on the christmas card list!

Comment

good luck coach
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good luck with the rest Coach!

Comment

Working...
                X