MMA TEAM--- Strikeforce talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
    there's a great fight on versus right now going into the final round!
    some good action in the WEC my friend !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

hey boys just got in and ready to sit and watch the fights, i'll check in with you guys in between.

Chunger that news about the book is horrible, i have no idea what i would do, i play small like you so i can't imagine those kind of numbers

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        some good action in the WEC my friend !!
        yes sir re bob!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Laying off tonight. Not feeling good about this stuff. Don't know why.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT RIGHT THERE GUYS,THAT KID THAT LOST IS TOUGH,HIS LEG IS BIONIC-lol !!

Comment

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT RIGHT THERE GUYS,THAT KID THAT LOST IS TOUGH,HIS LEG IS BIONIC-lol !!
              i like what he said-"i didn't even feel those kicks" // he will feel them tomorrow-LOL-WOW WHAT A FIGHT !!

Comment

you got that right chunger, def. fight of night.
                did you take gurgel and rockhold also chung ?

Comment

JUST THOMPSON AND JOEY MR p. !!

Comment

mr pain,believe our boy needs a submission,army boy looks strong !1

Comment

mr pain,believe our boy needs a submission,army boy looks strong !1
                      No chung we just needed a ref that knew the F***kin rules. that was a disqualification, i was actually already celebrating when i saw the first shot to the back of the head, then before i know it i lose. WTF man that was like 4 shots to the back of the head......HELLO that is a disqualifaction.

i'm really sorry guys, it didn't look good in the 1st round anyway but we got robbed, that was a DQ no doubt.

Comment

joey is getting ready to kick cyborgs ass,just dropped 150 more on it !!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                          No chung we just needed a ref that knew the F***kin rules. that was a disqualification, i was actually already celebrating when i saw the first shot to the back of the head, then before i know it i lose. WTF man that was like 4 shots to the back of the head......HELLO that is a disqualifaction.

i'm really sorry guys, it didn't look good in the 1st round anyway but we got robbed, that was a DQ no doubt.
                          the refs here are terrible,that first fight should have been stopped before thre choke,dude was not defending himself,they better get big john back !!

Comment

mr pain,you play marks play on joey ?

Comment

yes sir I have joey also so if he wins i will actually be up 1 unit for the night even though i lost my big play...........go figure ?

Comment

the refs here are terrible,that first fight should have been stopped before thre choke,dude was not defending himself,they better get big john back !!
                                that is certainly the worst way to lose a fight. Your opponent does something that's clearly illegal in every U.S promotion 4 times and wins.

you remember me saying i was advised to leave strikeforce alone, yea well that's exactly what i'm doing from now on.

Comment

Working...
                                X