• Show
Clear All

gl brother...youll be ok
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
      Thank you so much guys. This really means a lot to me.

The reason I am having a pacemaker inserted is because my heart is completely stopping. My natural born pacemaker is not kicking in when needed.

After 24 hours of monitoring my heart, the doctor showed me where my heart stopped beating 8 times. He told me that I literally died 8 times. He told me out of the 8 times my heart stopped, the longest period was for 11 seconds, the shortest was 5 seconds.

Pretty scary thought, but this new pacemaker should do the trick. I will go in tomorrow at 7:30 am and my surgery is at 10:40 am. I will sped the night at the hospital, and should be discharged early Friday morning.

There's no doubt it was prayer that got me through this and got my heart started again all those times, and there's no doubt that prayer will get me through this surgery.

Thanks again guys. You guys are the best!! God bless you all.
      Just read this and I'm wishing you a speedy recovery! Will be sending you an e-mail as well.

Comment

Jimmy, you know that you can count on my prayers. I know your faith in Christ is strong, and the good Lord will be with you always my friend.

I will praying for you daily brother

John
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman View Post
          Jimmy. Only staying in the hospital one night means it's a simple surgery and everything will go well OR it means you lost your last bet and can only afford to stay for one night. I'm voting for the simple surgery with great results. I'll be thinking good things for you.
          You're right, sandman...as far as the surgery, it is a fairly common procedure that is not all that invasive. That's easy for me to say...I'm not having a pacemaker put in. but I'm betting it will all go smoothly, Jimmy. Take care of yourself, my friend.

Comment

You are definately in our prayers! Good Luck and a speedy recovery!

Comment

Get well Jimmy

Good Luck and have a speedy recovery!!!!!

Comment

Hope things went well! When I was in the hospital I talked to Jimmy for about a half hour. Great guy and my prayers are with him. Get through this buddy!

Comment

Can i get an update on Jimmy please?

Comment

You are in my thoughts and prayers buddy! See ya soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                      Thank you so much guys. This really means a lot to me.

The reason I am having a pacemaker inserted is because my heart is completely stopping. My natural born pacemaker is not kicking in when needed.

After 24 hours of monitoring my heart, the doctor showed me where my heart stopped beating 8 times. He told me that I literally died 8 times. He told me out of the 8 times my heart stopped, the longest period was for 11 seconds, the shortest was 5 seconds.

Pretty scary thought, but this new pacemaker should do the trick. I will go in tomorrow at 7:30 am and my surgery is at 10:40 am. I will sped the night at the hospital, and should be discharged early Friday morning.

There's no doubt it was prayer that got me through this and got my heart started again all those times, and there's no doubt that prayer will get me through this surgery.

Thanks again guys. You guys are the best!! God bless you all.

Jesus LSU. You are in my thoughts.
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

get well soon jimmy i will be in touch. GL bro
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Get some rest and get well Jimmy.

Comment

Just spoke with Jimmy ..

He said he went through hell yesterday with that surgery ... a half hour surgery took 2 and half hours ... I really do not want to get into details ... If he wants to explain later he will ... But he is ok and still in the hospital ... should be released to go home shortly today ...

Comment

Bump for jt

Comment

Good to hear. God Bless.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X