Fire jerry manuel!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire jerry manuel!!!!!!

this manager is soft. makes terrible decisions. all wrong for this mets team. his team plays soft!!!!!! Mets are a bunch of choke artists!!!!!! Phillies own the mets.
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

trim we have an in game thread

Comment

sorry BC!!!! your right. mets lost another extra inning game. wasn't thinking
      your word is your bond

Comment

Don't bother Monte. I told trims about the in game thread countless times and he simply doesn't listen.

Comment

I personally enjoy the entertainment trims brings. I think its hillarious loggin in every night and seeing a random bitching thread about a new team each day...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

this site needs personality!!!!!! once in a while and some entertainment thanks chado. my prays go out to your girlfriend!!!! mets yanks suck these last 3 days. if your not bitchin. you aint betting. this was a real tough betting day!!!! in my mind. its ok to vent. leads to some good conversation!!!!!! nite boys
            your word is your bond

Comment

9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                this site needs personality!!!!!! once in a while and some entertainment thanks chado. my prays go out to your girlfriend!!!! mets yanks suck these last 3 days. if your not bitchin. you aint betting. this was a real tough betting day!!!! in my mind. its ok to vent. leads to some good conversation!!!!!! nite boys

Personality and somebody bitching every 5 minutes are 2 different things. We don't need your every thought in a new thread. We are trying to clean up the forum where everybody posts their plays, not clutter it. I already told monte and spark that if you keep doing it, you will be banned. Two days the 1st time and more for each time after that.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Personality and somebody bitching every 5 minutes are 2 different things. We don't need your every thought in a new thread. We are trying to clean up the forum where everybody posts their plays, not clutter it. I already told monte and spark that if you keep doing it, you will be banned. Two days the 1st time and more for each time after that.
                  Jeez, now we're banning members for venting. WTF is next? It's threads like these that start good conversation. It sure beats the endless and meaningless GL replies. Way to go! Let's make this forum even more boring.

The irony. Your "Fuck the Cubs" thread is an All time classic yet those threads are no longer permitted because we need to prevent clutter.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                    Jeez, now we're banning members for venting. WTF is next? It's threads like these that start good conversation. It sure beats the endless and meaningless GL replies. Way to go! Let's make this forum even more boring.

The irony. Your "Fuck the Cubs" thread is an All time classic yet those threads are no longer permitted because we need to prevent clutter.

Yes, we are frank. When someone is "Asked" 20 times to do something and they ignore every request, usually that is the next step.

P.S. They ARE permitted. Just not 5 a day from one person.

Comment

Also frank, we've asked people recently to keep all their plays for each day in one thread. Just awful of us to ask these things huh!

Comment

Working...
                      X