Don't ban me for talking trash with KBSOONER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ban me for talking trash with KBSOONER

That dude attcked me for no good reason a while back.

And its just ON now, he is a nobody that shouldn't be dissing me.

"SWEEP" UH NO KB

What are you talkin' about?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      What are you talkin' about?
      I was just telling ya, its on. He started it, I may run up on him in some more threads like he did me.

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Uh, I wasn't worried about you banning me, even though thats your MO, acting like you got power.

I feel sorry for you, but would rather remain civil.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            I was just telling ya, its on. He started it, I may run up on him in some more threads like he did me.
            When you open threads saying things like the Lakers are not that great, others are allowed to disagree or give their own opinions. I simply said one thing in that thread that the Lakers will win it all and you jumped down my back saying oh great, another one.

Maybe you need to realize that if you are going to throw your opinions out there, others are too ... and it doesn't always mean they will agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              When you open threads saying things like the Lakers are not that great, others are allowed to disagree or give their own opinions. I simply said one thing in that thread that the Lakers will win it all and you jumped down my back saying oh great, another one.

Maybe you need to realize that if you are going to throw your opinions out there, others are too ... and it doesn't always mean they will agree with you.
              Nah, it was a 2nd half selection in a Hornets/Nugs game and I threw my opinion out there and he was like "Thats what I thought until now/with a smiley face of course", just totally random out of the blue.

Comment

Looks like you threw the first dagger here ... This thread is totally uncalled for ..

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...ers-magic.html

Comment

"SWEEP" UH NO KB

Look at this clown's first 15 or so posts on this forum. He came in bashing people from the start last year!
                  Last edited by shoeman530; 06-11-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Looks like you threw the first dagger here ... This thread is totally uncalled for ..

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...ers-magic.html
                    First daggar today, yea guilty

To start the War, his grenade.

Comment

First daggar today, yea guilty

To start the War, his grenade.
                      Where did KB start it at? Give us a link.

Thanks

Comment

"SWEEP" UH NO KB
                        Bringing up something now that happened on May 5? Its just on? What does that mean?

KB is a big boy, my money is on him.

Comment

...this shit got to stop...I am so over this shit on this board..

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                            ...this shit got to stop...I am so over this shit on this board..
                            Oh come on, I'll drop it. Sorry KB, Ill be bigger man.

But he did blind side me for no good reason a while back.

Bettorschat, its a random Dallas/Denver 2nd half thoughts, or NO/Den 2nd half thoughts thread. I can't remember the game #.

Comment

Oh come on, I'll drop it. Sorry KB, Ill be bigger man.

But he did blind side me for no good reason a while back.

Bettorschat, its a random Dallas/Denver 2nd half thoughts, or NO/Den 2nd half thoughts thread. I can't remember the game #.
                              So it was a while ago and you're just now bringing it up?

Comment

Working...
                              X