• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck - get well pal

Comment

Hope you get well soon Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jimmy, I hope this isn't a stupid question but: Will you ever play soccer again? I really hope you can still enjoy all that you once did! Get better and good luck with your picks and the surgery!

Aloha,
        tha 'gallery
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
          Jimmy, I hope this isn't a stupid question but: Will you ever play soccer again? I really hope you can still enjoy all that you once did! Get better and good luck with your picks and the surgery!

Aloha,
          tha 'gallery
          Honestly im really not sure if i will play again. Now that i am 24 years old with a morgage, car payment ect. i cant really afford to be getting hurt playin soccer. That being said i love playin and i feel like this injury was just afluke, but who says it cant happen again? Its going to be a very hard decision to make but i wont have to make it for at least a few months waitin for this to heal. And that is a Great quesiton man... iknow i could enjoy playin again but at the same time is it worth it to play knowing that another injury could ruin my career or my body down the road?
          twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Sorry to hear that news, hope all will be better soon, good luck and take care god bless you.

Good luck on the plays
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
            X