No announcement yet.

Tues In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking Magic. Know way the Lakers keep shooting at this pace, and Dwight seems to be on a mission. This one looks to be shaping to be a Orlando W, but hopefully the only one of the year. I'll be rooting Lakers though.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

live jive,really miss you over in the horse thread,your an excellent capper !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

one more quarter
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Tigers bullpen is a bunch of fuckups. I hope they lose this game.

I had the under 9.5 for the game. Score was 6-3 going into the bottom of the ninth. POS reliever walks the first three batters. What an asshole!

6-6 now

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Joey Crawford has made some terrible calls against the Magic....Geez

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

do u believe in magic ????? WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO // BHS,WHO LUVS U ? WHO LUVS U BABE ??

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                do u believe in magic ????? WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO // BHS,WHO LUVS U ? WHO LUVS U BABE ??

Comment

wow spread buster lol

Comment

That foul is huge,line opened at 4 !!

Comment

1 DOWN,3 TO GO-goodnight guys,62-% from the field best shooting percent ever in the finals and we barely win-LOL-UUUGGGHHHHH !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        live jive,really miss you over in the horse thread,your an excellent capper !!
                        thanx chung... i havent been bettin alot horses just here and there the triple crown races etc, summer bird gave me some confidence cuz i dont really bet too much mlb so im keepin my eye out this time yr on turf at colonial, delaware, indiana, etc....horses are the best to bet my dad would never bet hoops, bases, football and i can see why....ive left track signin for 1500 on a ticket that cost 2 bucks cuz i had a dollar tri 2/4/7,9 (just example numbers but true story) how can u compare that to havin put up 1650 to win that on a nba game that comes down to a free throw...believe me im just as likely to bet hoops or football as the next guy but horses where the real pay day at just have to be patient, bet pattern, and decent bank to start cuz u mite lose 15 straight horse races hahaha but one win can cover all those losses not bettin game at -110
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                        X