No announcement yet.

Sunday's In-Game Thread!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lot of hugging and slapping going on in this one. I've seen better hoopster!

Comment

• come on MIKE!!!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
        they are not just rolling around on the floor alot of wrestling and stratigic moves....I guess you never wrestled in high school did you?
        No I didnt and that is why I will ask again. If you are comparing it to wrestling, that is not popular at all, and I ask why is this popular? I have turned it off but nothing goes on. These strategic moves are standing and holding each other. But it is definately a different version of wrestling. But just as boring.
        Hoops

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          a lot of hugging and slapping going on in this one. I've seen better hoopster!
          what fight were you watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopster007 View Post
            I turned it on seeing this thread was talking about it. Why is this so popular? Its just a couple guys rolling on the ground, getting up, and then throwing a few kicks and punches at each other. And not very good ones.

And in the highlights that have been on before, the matches are over in 10 seconds as somebody gets choked out. Seems like there isnt much action in this stuff. Lots of holding and standing around.
            Its alot more exciting than watching a guy dribble a basketball.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

• Great fight, Brown has to have had that!! Come on judges be good to me!!
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

what fight were you watching?
                The same as you. After he broke his hand we had a few BORING rounds there!

Comment

• Mike Brown!!!!!!!!!

Mark30, you cap the shit out of this game. You too, pain and chunger, you guys do a great job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopster007 View Post
                    No I didnt and that is why I will ask again. If you are comparing it to wrestling, that is not popular at all, and I ask why is this popular? I have turned it off but nothing goes on. These strategic moves are standing and holding each other. But it is definately a different version of wrestling. But just as boring.
                    I like it because it involves boxing, martial arts and wrestling....fucking exciting in my book! To each his own hoop.

Comment

The same as you. After he broke his hand we had a few BORING rounds there!
                      those elbows weren't boring

Comment

• The sport is amazing. This was a great fight, and this isn't even at the highest level. UFC middleweight bouts are even better than this.

I don't know how you guys don't like it. But to each his own I guess.

Comment

those elbows weren't boring
                          I like it Jake but seriously, i have seen much more exciting MMA fights!

Comment

• The most exciting thing is........ Brown vs Faber I...... lasted 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

This fight lasted 25 minutes.

Things can be decided at any second, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Especially with some coin on it.

Comment

• Faber is a tough motherfucker though and he's headed down to the park to drink a 40 oz with a broken hand!

Comment

I like it Jake but seriously, i have seen much more exciting MMA fights!
                                I have too, but this was a battle even though the excitment factor was a little low. Plus I won a C note, so i loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X