• NCAA system play

Take W. Virginia +3.5

NCAA ats record 9-1:tongue:
    IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

On it like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks for the play Man. Bring this bad boy home :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I was looking at that one as well.........love the play!!!!!

Good Luck
      DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

Is this still a solid play with WV's QB not playing?? I don't know who the backup is.

Comment

My take on it :

is hes going to play , a knee to the head aint stopping this kid . Hes been pumping iron all week and looks to be ready with just a few headaches . But if not ? , hes got Charles Hales to back him up a Jr. out of Miss. .... or Josh Broeker a walk on Soph. and after that Antonio Lewis , Lee Culpper , DeWayne Thompson , and good ole Adam Bednarik ( Hall of Fame blood ? ) all freshmen .

I say if it aint broke ????

on it !!!!!

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

BC has quit
            Don't be afraid

Comment

i will join you all on this play

thanks dickson:D

Comment

bump

Comment

Buyer beware!

Home team is 7-0 SU and ATS last 7. BC is 13-1 ATS last 14 in revenge game wins and 10-2 ATS at home with revenge.
                  But the number that jumps out to me is that they are a perfect 10-0 ATS last ten as Big East home favorites.

For information purposes only so do what you want with it.

Good luck to all!

Comment

But....

TDickson's system has only lost 1 game this season, so I don't care if his system has that Chimp from the Pepsi game show pulling pool balls out of his butt. If the system says West Virginia than the play for this one game is West Virginia.

Good Luck!

^Hawk^
                    Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

LMAO

That might be more exciting than watching the game! But I agree, can't go against 9-1!

Comment

I'm with you all the way on this 1 too!!!! great job so far and good luck on this one also. thanks for yhe hot plays!!!!!

Comment

The System!!!

Here is what I think of the system:

West Viginia it is!!!

Great Job T!!!!
                          Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

W.Va. QB

Does the sytem take into account a starting QB 'out'?
                            From the Morgantown Dominion Post

"More than likely, Rasheed Marshall won't play this weekend," said Rodriguez, who said he will give the start to backup Charles Hales and keep freshman Adam Bednarik as his backup.

Marshall was injured in last week's Central Florida victory.

While he had his senses back about him by Sunday, he has suffered from headaches and did not practice Monday or Tuesday. On Monday night he had an MRI but the results were not available.

"The doctors have looked at him and they think the symptoms have lingered too long for him to play this week," said Rodriguez.

Comment

I forgot

I would like to apologize to the board because I forgot that you are suppose to play on any college team in its last home game of the season if they are off BB home games including a conference game last week. 34-17 ats(BC) Play it for 5 more stars if the opposing quarterback has a concusion.

AH! Fuck it I am putting another $5000 on WEST VIRGINIA

If you dont like it dont play it.

Comment

Working...
                              X