Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mark or mr pain-got to have my bets in fri afternoon-ANYTHING STRONG ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark or mr pain-got to have my bets in fri afternoon-ANYTHING STRONG ??

looking for something strong on elite card sat or wec sun,just looking for something you guys would be confident having 5 hundred on,if nothing superstrong lets pass and be patient-the book has no defense for that !! ps-i am definitely playing brown over faber but you guys know that-later brothers !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

my book going out of town saturday and is taking a few days off,thats why i need to know bye friday afternoon-LATER AMIGOS !!

Comment

bump for cage-fighters !!

Comment

For the WEC, I Love Josh Grispi. He is about -160. He will knock Pulver out in the 1st round most likely. I also like Mike brown over Faber.

For Strikeforce, I like Brett Rodgers +300. Arlovski has a glass jaw. Brett Rodgers hits like a freight train. Arlovski Is the better fighter but he cant take a punch.
        2010: 23-12 +37.8
        2011: 4-0 + 20
        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

well chung i guess we can all 3 make josh grispi an official play and it is for the same reasons mark said, i actually just took grispi -155. i simple believe pulver is punch drunk and grispi should knock him out. Grispi is also a pretty good up and comer himself.

I have been advised (by 1 of the members of the MMA radio show) to stay away from strikeforce for now so i am doing so.

Tommorrow out in california they are having a big Bellator event that i have seen a lot of lines on. Bellator is that organization that i told you airs on espn deportes, because it's considered the latino MMA organization.

I took Bryan Baker -120 over Matt Horwich I think baker should take it, he is the younger more aggressive guy, horwich is older with experience and mainly ground skills only, baker should KO him, but he just has to be careful to stay out of subs, i think he will.

Comment

chung your guy should give you lines for bellator considering baker is a regular WEC guy and horwich has been a UFC guy, these guys are known, not no names

I like grispi and baker the same amount, nothing huge, but worth a play, actaually i do like grispi more, but just a little bit more
            Last edited by MR Pain; 06-04-2009, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Grispi it is. I like it guys!!
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

thanks guys,your the best,my guy has not had a strong opinion in a while,he's very patient,will post whenever he does !!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  chung your guy should give you lines for bellator considering baker is a regular WEC guy and horwich has been a UFC guy, these guys are known, not no names

I like grispi and baker the same amount, nothing huge, but worth a play, actaually i do like grispi more, but just a little bit more
                  as of right now i do have the same amount on baker and grispi but considering baker just won i might throw just a tad more on grispi, like i said i did like grispi more but that's hard to say knowing baker just won.

didn't know if you put something on baker wanted to tell you he just won

Comment

Anything for strikeforce tomorrow guys?

Comment

read post 4, and 5 mavs........but i will try and find us a winner by tommorrow night, i'll just make 1 pick probably on an even line fight or i might go with rogers problem is arlovski is cardio machine so if it goes past the 1st round arlovski will win but if rogers connects early it could be over as mark said. ****NOTE arlovski has proffessional boxing experience, and wants to box proffessionally, Just FYI, not sure he cares about MMA that much anymore, he's been lobbying for pro boxing matches for a while now.

(i personally see arlovski waiting rogers out, which isn't a long wait until the gas tank is empty and he will fihish it somehow , that's if he doesn't get KO'ed in the 1st 2 minutes)

Comment

Thanks pain, didn't see it the first time around.

Comment

thanks mark for rogers,blew 3 hundred at the track,just got 150 back with only 50 bucks of risk,great call,my brother !!

Comment

equal thanks to mark and mr p.,you guys,yous guys,you guys are the best !!

Comment

Always glad to help out.
                              2010: 23-12 +37.8
                              2011: 4-0 + 20
                              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
                              X